or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote - Page 99

post #1471 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnyboy View Post

Important Question wink.gif
Which micro Sd card is to prefer?
SanDisk or Samsung or is it unimportant? And what should be the speed of the microsd-card that it will give the best sound?
You should use a name brand preferably Sandisk, Samsung,Micro trend. You would be fine with anything over a Class 6, I would not use anything less than that.
post #1472 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnyboy View Post

Important Question wink.gif
Which micro Sd card is to prefer?
SanDisk or Samsung or is it unimportant? And what should be the speed of the microsd-card that it will give the best sound?

 

I only use Sandisk and Samsung. Speed won't matter for SQ but it will for file transfer speeds.

post #1473 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by VXAce View Post

So the X1 can't act as a DAC for a computer? Was hoping to have that function.

Audio out : LO and PO, no Coaxial out. The LO/PO will use the same 3.5mm headphone jack but switched by menu.

 

It should. It has Line Out from DAC. So we can use as an USB DAC.

post #1474 of 7658
A line out in no way means there will be a USB dac function. All it means is you can bypass the headphone amp section and use an external amp or feed it into a stereo.
post #1475 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoshyant View Post

A line out in no way means there will be a USB dac function. All it means is you can bypass the headphone amp section and use an external amp or feed it into a stereo.

yes you are correct. it wont work as USB DAC like X3/X5.  sorry :(

post #1476 of 7658

Definitely have my eyes on this, as I'll be in the market for a budget DAP and IEMs, soon.

post #1477 of 7658

Is there any release date for this, I am really interested in one. Also, after release in the United States how long should the be till they find there way to Australia?

post #1478 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshHat98 View Post

Is there any release date for this, I am really interested in one. Also, after release in the United States how long should the be till they find there way to Australia?
well its mostly september as of now.....but why worry abt sale in US if you live in australia...you can buy from mp4nation and get it delivered in about 2-5 days normally.
post #1479 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by manizkrishnan View Post

yes you are correct. it wont work as USB DAC like X3/X5.  sorry frown.gif

And one simple way to note tho,an USB-DAC by name needs an USB port to act as DAC (same port for charging,shared) but it can not be thru a 3.5mm out......
post #1480 of 7658

Any news about release dates for Germany yet? :smile:

post #1481 of 7658

Just in case anyone missed this on Fiios official facebook page with title "Cooking for September... :D"

post #1482 of 7658

I'm excited :D

post #1483 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinrajdl View Post



Just in case anyone missed this on Fiios official facebook page with title "Cooking for September... biggrin.gif"

What sort of connection is that on that cable, and would there be a way to connect it to my GR10 IEMs?
post #1484 of 7658

Certainly looks like a MMCX connection to me, but I haven't actually disconnected a MMCX to look at the connection yet, so let's just call it a guess on my end.  I think it's this but with a right angle connector:

 

http://fiio.com.cn/products/index.aspx?ID=100000042227825&MenuID=105026014

post #1485 of 7658
They are MMCX connector cables with the sheath designed to specifically fit the new Westone Wxx series IEMs, whereas the RC-SE1 would swivel loosely on these new Westones. OTOH the SE1 may fit some MMCX connector IEMs / CIEMs that the new cable won't fit, because of the extra sheathing.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote