or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote - Page 71

post #1051 of 7658
Heh, O2 is what, like 6.3x more powerful than an E6? I'd be happy with the e11 chip, although that would be surprising for the cost of the X1.
post #1052 of 7658
What happened to the engineering sample....:/
post #1053 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurisistable View Post

What happened to the engineering sample....:/

 

Here it is !

 

 

:etysmile::etysmile::etysmile: 

post #1054 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverprout View Post

Here it is !




etysmile.gifetysmile.gifetysmile.gif  
well I think we should expect something more than just a picture :/
post #1055 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurisistable View Post


well I think we should expect something more than just a picture :/

 

This month is ending soon, one month ago James said that there will be a engineering sample in a few days....

 


I don't want to be pessimistic but IMHO don't expect a world wide availability before 2015.

post #1056 of 7658
Can we stop making unfounded assumptions based solely on pessimism? Some people reading the thread may take those statements as possibly having some proof backing them up, which is just leading to misinformation.
post #1057 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoshyant View Post

Can we stop making unfounded assumptions based solely on pessimism? Some people reading the thread may take those statements as possibly having some proof backing them up, which is just leading to misinformation.

+1! Let's all wait for James@FiiO xD
post #1058 of 7658

Wow this is really exciting although I doubt they'll be adding a USB DAC feature like they did with the X3 and X5 right?

 

post #1059 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjacq View Post

Wow this is really exciting although I doubt they'll be adding a USB DAC feature like they did with the X3 and X5
2, Playback supported: almost same as X3/X5, but it can't support DSD playback and work as USB DAC. * DSD support will be added into X3/X5 in 2014 by firmware upgraded.

nope it doesn't work as a USB dac
Edited by strrstarrynight - 6/8/14 at 7:34pm
post #1060 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurisistable View Post


2, Playback supported: almost same as X3/X5, but it can't support DSD playback and work as USB DAC. * DSD support will be added into X3/X5 in 2014 by firmware upgraded.

nope it doesn't work as a USB dac

thanks

post #1061 of 7658

any chance of USB hard drive support? Maybe its already been covered in the thread but I've only just joined in. Also, how's the durability of the jack looking, I was always dissapointed with my sansa clip+ lasting about 6 or so months.

post #1062 of 7658

X1 looks nice.

 

 

Posted from FiiO Facebook.

post #1063 of 7658
It's metal not plastic biggrin.gif and indeed it does looks great! I might as well buy these and pair it with external DAC via optical xD

Can we pre-order it now? biggrin.gif

Edit: nvm. No optical but still have plan to pre-order one...
Edited by BillsonChang007 - 6/19/14 at 11:46pm
post #1064 of 7658
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianclw View Post
 

X1 looks nice.

 

 

Posted from FiiO Facebook.


Looks great to me - I hope there's a tour for this one.

post #1065 of 7658
Tour, promo, pre-order, wherever. Just give it to us.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The FiiO X1 Discussion and Help and Support Thread |192K/24B|100mW | LO | inline remote