- 163 Posts. Joined 11/2013
- Location: Sri Lanka
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO X1 firmware version 1.10 download and discussion thread Last post on 5/21/15 at 4:44pm in FiiO
- Lotoo PAW 5000 now on Pre-Order From Hifiheadphones.co.uk Last post on 7/3/15 at 6:16am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application Megathread Last post on Today at 7:53 pm in Portable Source Gear
- Portable AMP + DAC or a DAP...?? Last post on 5/9/15 at 2:43am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Twister6 Audio REVIEW index - the past, the present, and the future Last post on 7/2/15 at 9:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Introduction: The newest member of Noble Audio’s line of IEMs, the Savant, has taken Head-Fi by storm and has caught the attention of many eager Head-Fier – myself included. Noble’s reputation for...
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO and inline remote ! - Page 41
Gear mentioned in this thread:
This looks like a very promising little DAP! I like the mockups so far, and it seems to do what I need :) I used to have a rockboxed Sansa Fuze v2, but it broke when upgrading the firmware, but this seems to be a suitable replacement, with a nice upgrade on audio quality. Can't wait for this to come out, I could be a day 1 buyer
Looks nice, could consider if the playback time goes north of 20h at least, with flac files.
Also how is the background his on fiio players with se535? Pretty much the only player i'v used where i can't hear any hiss with 535 is the hm-602. (clip+, Jolla(with Arrow 3G), Studio V... there's the hiss on more silent songs.)
Edited by Whippler - 2/10/14 at 5:19am
- The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO and inline remote !
- › RARE SONY MDR-V7 near flawless condition with SPARE DRIVER! 11 seconds ago
- › The ATH-AD700 Discussion Thread 30 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 1 minute ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 2 minutes ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping Now (in China) 3 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 3 minutes ago
- › I need the best earbuds for under 150$ 3 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 3 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by Cotnijoe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)