so how will it sound ? I'll hope it gonna have some kind of "Clip+ sound" with amazing graph.Low impedance output, nice and fast UI ? Oh God, it gonna be BADASS !!! And a clip ? Will it have a clip ?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO X1 firmware version 1.10 download and discussion thread Last post on 5/21/15 at 4:44pm in FiiO
- Lotoo PAW 5000 now on Pre-Order From Hifiheadphones.co.uk Last post on 7/20/15 at 6:26am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application Megathread Last post on Today at 10:15 am in Portable Source Gear
- Portable AMP + DAC or a DAP...?? Last post on 5/9/15 at 2:43am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Twister6 Audio REVIEW index - the past, the present, and the future Last post on 7/22/15 at 1:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
My priority when i am buying a audio gear is value for money and Fidue A73 comes in the insane value category,although it is still early to tell if it's the best inear at the price because i...
okay i am putting up this review after a lot of usage with these so called"garbage bin miracles". 1.packaging-simple,nothing wonderous here,and custom accesories 2.cable-seriously a let down but...
The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO and inline remote ! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I wouldn't bet on the clip, it's more the size of the iPod Mini (two versions of it, based on either concept), but I'm looking at it more as an AK100 with low impedance and a wheel for navigation instead of a touchscreen. And as much as I like the AK100's volume knob, I'm not too hot about spending the same money that will get me an X5, X3, and X1 set (I haven't heard it with my IEMs yet though).
I think your sights are set a bit high. It's will be nice to have a competent HiDef player so more people can experience it. I think FiiO will become a big player now that they've expanded to DAPs that will be accepted by the mainstream consumer. Seems they have the resources to pull it off.
A looks better to me. Any reason (aside from space I spose) not to go for the cheaper and more available sdhc cards instead of Micro? 128 gig cards are already available and prices are finally coming down.
Edit to add : Gapless working properly out of the box please!
Edited by davidcotton - 11/21/13 at 1:37pm
I don't find it necessary... All or most amp comes with a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable. The X1 will have a 3.5mm jack LO wouldn't that be more simply than 30-pin? In fact, I think it's patented.
Yeah, not sure what I was thinking there...
A parametric EQ would be cool. Another thing that would be excellent is a flat back. This would allow for flush piggybacking to an amp if more power is needed. I love the look of design A.
This could have potential for greatness. I'm pretty sure Sandisk had no idea how popular their players would be, and I'm more than confident you can make a better sounding player for the price :)
- The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO and inline remote !
- › Need Help Picking a DAP and which software to use to mange it and... 6 seconds ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 8 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 21 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 27 seconds ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 36 seconds ago
- › Aune T1 (First Generation) 2 minutes ago
- › Vinyl vs Redbook in 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Headphone impedance and Sound card impedance? 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by acain
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by dancho
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by HUM24H
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3