so how will it sound ? I'll hope it gonna have some kind of "Clip+ sound" with amazing graph.Low impedance output, nice and fast UI ? Oh God, it gonna be BADASS !!! And a clip ? Will it have a clip ?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO X1 firmware version 1.10 download and discussion thread Last post on 5/21/15 at 4:44pm in FiiO
- Lotoo PAW 5000 now on Pre-Order From Hifiheadphones.co.uk Last post on 7/3/15 at 6:16am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application Megathread Last post on Today at 8:42 pm in Portable Source Gear
- Portable AMP + DAC or a DAP...?? Last post on 5/9/15 at 2:43am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Twister6 Audio REVIEW index - the past, the present, and the future Last post on 7/2/15 at 9:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO and inline remote ! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I wouldn't bet on the clip, it's more the size of the iPod Mini (two versions of it, based on either concept), but I'm looking at it more as an AK100 with low impedance and a wheel for navigation instead of a touchscreen. And as much as I like the AK100's volume knob, I'm not too hot about spending the same money that will get me an X5, X3, and X1 set (I haven't heard it with my IEMs yet though).
I think your sights are set a bit high. It's will be nice to have a competent HiDef player so more people can experience it. I think FiiO will become a big player now that they've expanded to DAPs that will be accepted by the mainstream consumer. Seems they have the resources to pull it off.
A looks better to me. Any reason (aside from space I spose) not to go for the cheaper and more available sdhc cards instead of Micro? 128 gig cards are already available and prices are finally coming down.
Edit to add : Gapless working properly out of the box please!
Edited by davidcotton - 11/21/13 at 1:37pm
I don't find it necessary... All or most amp comes with a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable. The X1 will have a 3.5mm jack LO wouldn't that be more simply than 30-pin? In fact, I think it's patented.
Yeah, not sure what I was thinking there...
A parametric EQ would be cool. Another thing that would be excellent is a flat back. This would allow for flush piggybacking to an amp if more power is needed. I love the look of design A.
This could have potential for greatness. I'm pretty sure Sandisk had no idea how popular their players would be, and I'm more than confident you can make a better sounding player for the price :)
- The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO and inline remote !
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 28 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 55 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 2 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio JH5pro thread 3 minutes ago
- › Pendulumic Announces UK's First Dealer - Audiologica 3 minutes ago
- › IEM for wife, Look matter, 80$. 4 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)