so how will it sound ? I'll hope it gonna have some kind of "Clip+ sound" with amazing graph.Low impedance output, nice and fast UI ? Oh God, it gonna be BADASS !!! And a clip ? Will it have a clip ?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO X1 firmware version 1.10 download and discussion thread Last post on 8/25/15 at 7:55pm in FiiO
- Get 50% off of FiiO X7 modules in the U.S. Last post on Yesterday at 7:12 pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- FiiO Releases the X7 Standard Edition (Without Amp Module) Last post on Today at 1:18 am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- FiiO Releases the X7 Standard Edition (Without Amp Module) Last post on 5/24/16 at 12:57pm in FiiO
- Fiio X5II requires reset to exit idle mode Last post on 5/17/16 at 9:53am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 12/22/15
It was raining, and I mean really raining. This was a problem as I really wanted to listen Radiohead's new album ( A Moon Shaped Pool) on my always seemingly endless commute to work. The first part...
I bought this ckr9ltd from AliExpress for 47USD, less than the usual 120USD RRP. Few fellow buyer with original ckr9ltd claimed that this is a real deal. I have no problem whatsoever to believe...
Disclamer. I provided these Sony Z5 for myself just for the sheer sound of it. These were not given to me for any type of review. I am writing these impressions of these works of art due...
Background I ordered my pair of AAW A3H Pros during Black Friday weekend 2015 at a certain group-buying website, hoping to get my feet wet in the world of customs at a price that wouldn't break...
REVIEW - Fiio EM3 Fiio is not a company that needs any introduction. Known for its wide and affordable large Amp and DAC line, and well regarded since the release of the first DAP...
The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO and inline remote ! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I wouldn't bet on the clip, it's more the size of the iPod Mini (two versions of it, based on either concept), but I'm looking at it more as an AK100 with low impedance and a wheel for navigation instead of a touchscreen. And as much as I like the AK100's volume knob, I'm not too hot about spending the same money that will get me an X5, X3, and X1 set (I haven't heard it with my IEMs yet though).
I think your sights are set a bit high. It's will be nice to have a competent HiDef player so more people can experience it. I think FiiO will become a big player now that they've expanded to DAPs that will be accepted by the mainstream consumer. Seems they have the resources to pull it off.
A looks better to me. Any reason (aside from space I spose) not to go for the cheaper and more available sdhc cards instead of Micro? 128 gig cards are already available and prices are finally coming down.
Edit to add : Gapless working properly out of the box please!
Edited by davidcotton - 11/21/13 at 1:37pm
I don't find it necessary... All or most amp comes with a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable. The X1 will have a 3.5mm jack LO wouldn't that be more simply than 30-pin? In fact, I think it's patented.
Yeah, not sure what I was thinking there...
A parametric EQ would be cool. Another thing that would be excellent is a flat back. This would allow for flush piggybacking to an amp if more power is needed. I love the look of design A.
This could have potential for greatness. I'm pretty sure Sandisk had no idea how popular their players would be, and I'm more than confident you can make a better sounding player for the price :)
- The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO and inline remote !
- › Pioneer's First Portable Amp XPA-700 2 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 31 seconds ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 56 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 57 seconds ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › JPlay 6 3 minutes ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 3 minutes ago
- › X5 (gen 1) w/ leather case 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E7 Giveaway 6 minutes ago
- › Trinity Delta V2 - Dual Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Sennheiser CX 5.00G Black In-Ear Canal Headset by Slaphead
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...