I have an Auzentech HomeTheater HD (modded with AD797 OPAMPs for front and OPA1602 for surround speakers).
I run this card in 7.1 mode with a Razer Tiamat 7.1 headset.
All was working well, but some days ago, the side left speaker stopped working. The channel runs on very low volume, even if I set it to 100%.
Did i damage the PCB? Did I damage some electrolytic caps? I removed the stock OPAMPs with a very small heat gun (designed for soldering).
Some things I have checked:
- change volume in Windows
- change volume on headset
- change 3.5mm plug (connected side speakers to front plug, works. connected front speakers to side plug, side left doesn't work)
- repaired headset some weeks ago because of broken cable, excessively tested, all working
- resoldered OPAMPs
- changed OPAMPs (all new)
- Intel Core i7-3930K @ 4.4 GHz
- ASRock X79 Extreme4
- 16 GB G.Skill 2133 MHz RAM
- 2x Samsung SSD 840 Pro 256 GB in RAID-0
- 2x WD Black 500 GB in RAID-0
- Teac BluRay Drive
- Auzentech X-Fi HomeTheater HD
- 2x Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X in CrossFireX
- Club3D Geforce GT 640 (for PhysX Hibridiz)
- beQuet! Dark Power 10 Pro 1000W PSU
- SilverStone Raven RV-02 case
- Noctua NH-D14 SE2011 CPU cooler
- Windows 8.1 Pro (reinstalled about one week ago)
- only newest drivers installed
- Steam, Battle.net, Origin, uPlay and AMD Gaming Evolved App installed
- PAX drivers V1.00 2013 (Auzentech series)
Thanks in advance,