or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 2013 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Exchange
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2013 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Exchange - Page 10

post #136 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by sardar17 View Post
 


is that gr07 mk2 bass edition in ur pic??

 

That's correct, together with the "still some work to be done by fiio to make it a great product" X3

post #137 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by reihead View Post
 

 

That's correct, together with the "still some work to be done by fiio to make it a great product" X3


hmmm

 

i am little afraid of the very small strain relief so have put on electric black tape on the part and put ear hooks on.

 

even reinforced the jack as it looked flimsy too

 

 

by the way is clip+ enough with gr07??

or i must get a better player for these to really shine?

post #138 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by sardar17 View Post
 


hmmm

 

i am little afraid of the very small strain relief so have put on electric black tape on the part and put ear hooks on.

 

even reinforced the jack as it looked flimsy too

 

 

by the way is clip+ enough with gr07??

or i must get a better player for these to really shine?

 

Hey, I have a clip+ but I haven't tried with the GR07. Give me a week and I will be able to compare it with the X3.

 

Regarding the strain relief, can you post a photo of what you did?

 

Certainly the GR07 look kinda delicate, but guess time will tell.

post #139 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by reihead View Post
 

 

Hey, I have a clip+ but I haven't tried with the GR07. Give me a week and I will be able to compare it with the X3.

 

Regarding the strain relief, can you post a photo of what you did?

 

Certainly the GR07 look kinda delicate, but guess time will tell.


what i did is so crude that i will be a cursed man here if i post the pics:biggrin:

 

but nonetheless atleast the movement of housing around the wire entering it has stopped.Thats the danger zone and with above ear configuration when u push in and pull out i think there is strain every time.

 

so i think it better to be safe than sorry.

post #140 of 163

Just to set the record straight: zebRAW couldn't respond due to personal circumstances but we've just arranged it all. So my original partner was delayed, not absent.

 

So far I have four great partners all with a different taste and I'm loving every minute of it! :D You guys are great!

post #141 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaasTurbo View Post
 

Just to set the record straight: zebRAW couldn't respond due to personal circumstances but we've just arranged it all. So my original partner was delayed, not absent.

 

So far I have four great partners all with a different taste and I'm loving every minute of it! :D You guys are great!

Thanks for setting it straight :) I'm also really enjoying this, thanks to you :)

post #142 of 163

i guess there is always next year for me. It has been 5 days since i heard from my partner and am still awaiting a name to mail this stuff out with. he has even been online since last contact but hasnt responded.

post #143 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaasTurbo View Post
 

So far I have four great partners all with a different taste and I'm loving every minute of it!

 

"There's word for girls like you." :p

post #144 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claritas View Post
 

 

"There's word for girls like you." :p


HAHA :D

post #145 of 163
You're just jealous 'cause I'm popular! tongue.gif
post #146 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaasTurbo View Post

You're just jealous 'cause I'm popular! tongue.gif

 

Well played! :beerchug:

post #147 of 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearFNF View Post

Got a box from my exchange partner...now just got to be patient and not open it till x-mas...evil_smiley.gif or not...heh biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
post #148 of 163

Got the first CD from my exchange partner.

xmas everybody! 

post #149 of 163

Got 9 tubes + a HD download of my very generours partner, Mike!!  

 

Awesome Xmas for everybody!

post #150 of 163

Will be opening the package I received from AHorseNamedJeff on Christmas! :D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 2013 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Exchange