I can't find a direct comparison. Can somebody point out the differences, pros/cons, etc.
Related Forum Threads
- From iems to headphones | Help needed Last post on 7/21/14 at 2:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for suggestions for comperable headphones to v-moda Last post on 11/17/13 at 8:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Full-size headphone dilemma Help Last post on 9/17/13 at 8:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Momentum vs M-100 vs UE6000 shootout! Last post on 6/29/13 at 11:00am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Today
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: Today
So I bought these because I wanted to sleep and I can't sleep with over ear headphones on a window seat since the moment you put pressure on the bands, it goes haywire(the noise...
it take some time to fit these properly one of a kind sound great mids and highs, female vocal is good, male vocal a bit thin. At this price range, you can not get better bass, its the kind of...
Hi guys, this is my first post and my first review, please consider too that I am not a native speaker, neither an audiophile. Right now I own a useless Fiio X3, its battery died and I have...
I'm not sure if this is the same model I got with my iPhone 4s or not. There have been tons of different models of these buds released for different i-devices. The ones that I received with my 4s...
I barely used them... got one pair and a few months later the left earpiece started cutting sound. The retail shop opened them and did a messy job, were working and then stopped. Got a 2nd pair,...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
UE6000 vs V-moda crossfade m-100.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have the UE6000, and without the NC function enabled, they've just loud enough at full volume on my S4. Not a problem, but I would prefer a little more room up top.
am the opposite of deltasun: have had the UE6000 for the last week, M100 on order (will take a few weeks...in Australia).
there's this thread, if you didn't see it:
i find the UE6000 are ok unamped from my clip zip (particularly with the NC/bass boost turned on), but i think they definitely sound best in passive mode with a bass boosting amp.
Edited by caprimulgus - 11/18/13 at 10:52am
Another option has come into play. The FA-003. If I did get this it would be along with the CMoy BB from JDS Labs, to boost the bass a bit, and overall improve SQ. The only downside to these would be portability. Thoughts on this option?
can't help you on the FA-003, but FYI, another review of UE6000 vs M100 if you haven't seen it:
- UE6000 vs V-moda crossfade m-100.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Bluedio HT H-Turbine 57mm Driver BT Headphones review 30 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 54 seconds ago
- › The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Amarra 3.0 4 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 4 minutes ago
- › WTB: AK100 4 minutes ago
- › Senn HD800 + Schiit Vali: Should I or should I not? 5 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by yialanliu
- › KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black by 10shot9miss
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by Arturoo123
- › Apple iPod Earphones Headphones for iPod Nano, Touch & Classic by GoldenGuy66
- › Shure SE215 by damianmb
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Willy 2 Streams
- › Final Audio Design Adagio III by mark2410
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)