I can't find a direct comparison. Can somebody point out the differences, pros/cons, etc.
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for suggestions for comperable headphones to v-moda Last post on 11/17/13 at 8:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Full-size headphone dilemma Help Last post on 9/17/13 at 8:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Momentum vs M-100 vs UE6000 shootout! Last post on 6/29/13 at 11:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Deleted Last post on 6/15/13 at 5:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/29/14
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
UE6000 vs V-moda crossfade m-100.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have the UE6000, and without the NC function enabled, they've just loud enough at full volume on my S4. Not a problem, but I would prefer a little more room up top.
am the opposite of deltasun: have had the UE6000 for the last week, M100 on order (will take a few weeks...in Australia).
there's this thread, if you didn't see it:
i find the UE6000 are ok unamped from my clip zip (particularly with the NC/bass boost turned on), but i think they definitely sound best in passive mode with a bass boosting amp.
Edited by caprimulgus - 11/18/13 at 10:52am
Another option has come into play. The FA-003. If I did get this it would be along with the CMoy BB from JDS Labs, to boost the bass a bit, and overall improve SQ. The only downside to these would be portability. Thoughts on this option?
can't help you on the FA-003, but FYI, another review of UE6000 vs M100 if you haven't seen it:
- UE6000 vs V-moda crossfade m-100.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 5 seconds ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 DAC 33 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Closed can with good sound stage 1 minute ago
- › Headphones fast and slow 1 minute ago
- › Vision Ear V 6 With X Control is The most expensive Custom IEM in... 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 preview world tour--first member preview posted! p.7;... 2 minutes ago
- › Ipod Classic 160GB 2 minutes ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › WANTED: Fiio X3 2 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)