I can't find a direct comparison. Can somebody point out the differences, pros/cons, etc.
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for suggestions for comperable headphones to v-moda Last post on 11/17/13 at 8:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Full-size headphone dilemma Help Last post on 9/17/13 at 8:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Momentum vs M-100 vs UE6000 shootout! Last post on 6/29/13 at 11:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Deleted Last post on 6/15/13 at 5:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Today
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: Today
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
UE6000 vs V-moda crossfade m-100.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have the UE6000, and without the NC function enabled, they've just loud enough at full volume on my S4. Not a problem, but I would prefer a little more room up top.
am the opposite of deltasun: have had the UE6000 for the last week, M100 on order (will take a few weeks...in Australia).
there's this thread, if you didn't see it:
i find the UE6000 are ok unamped from my clip zip (particularly with the NC/bass boost turned on), but i think they definitely sound best in passive mode with a bass boosting amp.
Edited by caprimulgus - 11/18/13 at 10:52am
Another option has come into play. The FA-003. If I did get this it would be along with the CMoy BB from JDS Labs, to boost the bass a bit, and overall improve SQ. The only downside to these would be portability. Thoughts on this option?
can't help you on the FA-003, but FYI, another review of UE6000 vs M100 if you haven't seen it:
- UE6000 vs V-moda crossfade m-100.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 2 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 22 seconds ago
- › How to clean Headphones Velours 44 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Do hard drives sound different? 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › FS Only: Fischer Audio FA-011 Dark Wood Cups 2 minutes ago
- › MOE SS-01 3 minutes ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 3 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)