I can't find a direct comparison. Can somebody point out the differences, pros/cons, etc.
Related Forum Threads
- From iems to headphones | Help needed Last post on 7/21/14 at 2:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for suggestions for comperable headphones to v-moda Last post on 11/17/13 at 8:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Full-size headphone dilemma Help Last post on 9/17/13 at 8:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Momentum vs M-100 vs UE6000 shootout! Last post on 6/29/13 at 11:00am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
Let me preface this review by explaining the issue I was dealing with. I have always experienced digital noise from, I'm assuming, my poorly grounded laptop. It didn't matter if I used the...
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
UE6000 vs V-moda crossfade m-100.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have the UE6000, and without the NC function enabled, they've just loud enough at full volume on my S4. Not a problem, but I would prefer a little more room up top.
am the opposite of deltasun: have had the UE6000 for the last week, M100 on order (will take a few weeks...in Australia).
there's this thread, if you didn't see it:
i find the UE6000 are ok unamped from my clip zip (particularly with the NC/bass boost turned on), but i think they definitely sound best in passive mode with a bass boosting amp.
Edited by caprimulgus - 11/18/13 at 10:52am
Another option has come into play. The FA-003. If I did get this it would be along with the CMoy BB from JDS Labs, to boost the bass a bit, and overall improve SQ. The only downside to these would be portability. Thoughts on this option?
can't help you on the FA-003, but FYI, another review of UE6000 vs M100 if you haven't seen it:
- UE6000 vs V-moda crossfade m-100.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Meier Audio Daccord 39 seconds ago
- › Cleanest treble in an IEM (non CIEM)? 1 minute ago
- › Help me decide- getting an IEM & a portable amp 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta IEM's: new low cost champs! 3 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 5 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › EarWerkz Legend R. 8 Driver, 7-Way, 6-Crossover Flagship |... 6 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 8 minutes ago
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2