I can't find a direct comparison. Can somebody point out the differences, pros/cons, etc.
Related Forum Threads
- From iems to headphones | Help needed Last post on 7/21/14 at 2:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for suggestions for comperable headphones to v-moda Last post on 11/17/13 at 8:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Full-size headphone dilemma Help Last post on 9/17/13 at 8:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Momentum vs M-100 vs UE6000 shootout! Last post on 6/29/13 at 11:00am in Headphones (full-size)
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
UE6000 vs V-moda crossfade m-100.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have the UE6000, and without the NC function enabled, they've just loud enough at full volume on my S4. Not a problem, but I would prefer a little more room up top.
am the opposite of deltasun: have had the UE6000 for the last week, M100 on order (will take a few weeks...in Australia).
there's this thread, if you didn't see it:
i find the UE6000 are ok unamped from my clip zip (particularly with the NC/bass boost turned on), but i think they definitely sound best in passive mode with a bass boosting amp.
Edited by caprimulgus - 11/18/13 at 10:52am
Another option has come into play. The FA-003. If I did get this it would be along with the CMoy BB from JDS Labs, to boost the bass a bit, and overall improve SQ. The only downside to these would be portability. Thoughts on this option?
can't help you on the FA-003, but FYI, another review of UE6000 vs M100 if you haven't seen it:
- UE6000 vs V-moda crossfade m-100.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 seconds ago
- › Fresh From The Oven: iBasso P5 "Falcon" 14 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 29 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 48 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 1 minute ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu Titan 1's 2 minutes ago
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2