Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Upgrading from M-Audio Q40 and DT990 . I want more Bass!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Upgrading from M-Audio Q40 and DT990 . I want more Bass!!

post #1 of 6
Thread Starter 

I already have the above mentioned headphones and in search of a headphone with more bass quantity ad quality....

 

 

Any Suggestions ?

post #2 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam21 View Post
 

I already have the above mentioned headphones and in search of a headphone with more bass quantity ad quality....

 

 

Any Suggestions ?

Price Range?, Open or Closed? In ear, over the ear, on the ear? 

post #3 of 6
Ultrasone Pro900 is the best bass with any quality. Q40 is an amazing phone especially for the money, Bassy enough for me.
post #4 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan1894 View Post
 

Price Range?, Open or Closed? In ear, over the ear, on the ear? 

under 250 , closed , over ear

post #5 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post

Ultrasone Pro900 is the best bass with any quality. Q40 is an amazing phone especially for the money, Bassy enough for me.

the pro 900 is a bit expensive for me

post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam21 View Post
 

the pro 900 is a bit expensive for me


Keep looking.  Found mine for $252 from Amazon open box.  Which was actually unopened and brand new.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Upgrading from M-Audio Q40 and DT990 . I want more Bass!!