Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The JVC HA-S680 - S400's and S500's big brother is here!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The JVC HA-S680 - S400's and S500's big brother is here! - Page 49

post #721 of 995
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonfuzed View Post
 

Hi, how do these compare to the HA S500's in terms of bass quantity and quality? Is it worth it to upgrade?

 

According to everyone in here who's compared the two: these have more bass.

 

Get 'em, homie.

post #722 of 995
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonfuzed View Post
 

Hi, how do these compare to the HA S500's in terms of bass quantity and quality? Is it worth it to upgrade?

I think everyone here has said that S680 has less bass than S500.  S500 is more v-shaped.

post #723 of 995
I'm confused here, less bass or more bass biggrin.gif ?

Tbh I dont think the S500's bass is enough for me. I need moar quantity L3000.gif
post #724 of 995
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkonfuzed View Post

I'm confused here, less bass or more bass biggrin.gif ?

Tbh I dont think the S500's bass is enough for me. I need moar quantity L3000.gif

 

Sony XB500! All the bass you need. :basshead:

 

Just per curiosity, for which usage would it be?

post #725 of 995
Quote:
Originally Posted by tussinette View Post

Sony XB500! All the bass you need. basshead.gif

Just per curiosity, for which usage would it be?
Already have the Denon c300's, just as much bass as the Xb500's biggrin.gif

I need them to replace my HA s500's as my main portable headphones. For outdoor usage, running, etc.
post #726 of 995

I think it would be pretty hard to run with S680s on you...

post #727 of 995
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebrian View Post
 

I think it would be pretty hard to run with S680s on you...


Lol.

post #728 of 995

It seems that the 500 has had the most success of the 680 ... or not??

post #729 of 995
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreamang View Post
 

It seems that the 500 has had the most success of the 680 ... or not??


You Italians be cray cray . . . or not??

post #730 of 995
What's the problem guy? Relax!!!
post #731 of 995
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebrian View Post
 

I think it would be pretty hard to run with S680s on you...

 

I agree. The clamping force is not strong enough to hold them to your head if you jog.

post #732 of 995

For your information. I heard that if you buy a Japanese product through amazon arrival you have to pay the tax ...(IVA, VAT)

post #733 of 995

Quote:

Originally Posted by andreamang View Post
 

For your information. I heard that if you buy a Japanese product through amazon arrival you have to pay the tax ...(IVA, VAT)

 

According to some people in the US, this usually only happens if you buy more than one of the item, or if the total is over $350. I'm not sure how it works in other countries.

 

Can anyone confirm for US that they didn't get charged for customs tax, VAT, etc for amazon or other resellers?


Edited by hybrid35 - 4/18/14 at 7:56pm
post #734 of 995

Takstar Pro 80 vs this. Which one is better? I just want a good closed headphone. Thanks!

post #735 of 995
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndGame View Post
 

Takstar Pro 80 vs this. Which one is better? I just want a good closed headphone. Thanks!


+1

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The JVC HA-S680 - S400's and S500's big brother is here!