I'm currently in the market for some new IEM's because my Westone UM2s cable broke just recently and now I'm looking for some recommendations
What I prefer:
- very good isolation
- good fit, I liked the UM2 a lot, I've just the super.fi 5 pro as reference and those were horrible, such a design is out of question
- removable cable if possible, I've read that some companies include a free one time cable replacement, that would be fine too
- the cable should run above the ear + behind the head
- no amp required (source: iphone, min 320kbit)
- neutrality isn't that important, I'm more of a basshead than an analytical listener
I might rebuy the updated UM2 version with removable cables but I'm not sure if there isn't any better phone for the money.
Thanks in advance!