- 259 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Location: London, UK
- Select All Posts By This User
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by System, 11/11/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best Sounding and comfortable bluetooth headphones. Last post on Today at 7:38 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a new Over Ear sealed headphone Last post on 12/18/14 at 5:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V moda m-100 Shadow vs White Last post on 11/23/14 at 9:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- NAD Viso HP50 versus V-MODA M100. Last post on 11/20/14 at 5:48pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Can someone please bless me with the news of a possible upcoming Black Friday deal for a very... Last post on 11/18/14 at 1:19am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
Introduction and Design I picked up the Woodphones 10 months ago, so I've had quite a bit of experience with them in my collection. Despite me having sold off most of my closed headphone...
I have these for a couple of days, they are amazing for bass lovers, the bass is very deep and have hard punch and rumble, control is very good so the bass doesn't sound like a mess, is not slow...
1. These headphones are HUGE. 2. That said, it provides amazing soundstage/imaging, and are very comfortable. Headband has no bumps, and earpads are of memory foam. 3. Very decent amount of...
Looking at the picture of the PK3's I wasn't expecting much. They look and feel cheap using a generic case for the drivers. First I tried them without the foam covers and they sounded awful. I...
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
V moda crossfade m100 - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Is that your attempt at humor? That's very funny you should be proud lol joking aside if you want a more detailed opinion I'll give it a shot. Right, I find these great for EDM the bass hits hard and is pretty full souding. It creates a live and exciting experience.
Switch to something with vocals, I use Dont cry by Guns and roses as tester song as I know it so well. It sounds very muddled like the sound is trying to do to many things at once. There is no seperation and the detail lacking. His vocals sound behind and like it's trying to come through but it's stuck. I find this the case for a lot of music other than EDM. Also it's evident how boring and dry and not musical these are due to the mids and uneven mix with other types of music. My beef with the M100 is it's priced too high and it's advertised as something it's not.
Nope. Not an attempt in the least. I save telling jokes for when I'm on stage. I seriously believe that our ears may be tuned differently. I can't hear the muddled midrange you are describing. I'm not saying you're wrong or I'm right. We're just having two different experiences with the same headphone.
Some people can actually see, feel, smell and even taste music. Google "synesthesia."
- V moda crossfade m100
- › Custom AKG V-Moda Boom Pro Adapter (Testers Wanted) 2 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 24 seconds ago
- › 1964 EARS V6 Discussion & Appreciation Thread 34 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 38 seconds ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 53 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 1 minute ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 2 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 2 minutes ago
- › M-Audio HDH50 - the successor to the popular Q40 2 minutes ago
- › "Woodphones by Blake Graham" - First look. 2 minutes ago
- › "The Nucleus" by che15
- › Skullcandy Crusher Headphones with Mic White, One Size by DigitalGrounder
- › Woodphones - by Blake Graham by SanjiWatsuki
- › AKG Y55 Black DJ-Ready Headphones with Enriched Bass, Snug Fit and... by presata
- › AKG K7XX by avitron142
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)