- 259 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Location: London, UK
- Select All Posts By This User
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by System, 11/11/13
Related Forum Threads
- V-Moda M100 or Audio Technica ATH-M40X? Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:59am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Disappointed by bass in Sony MDR-1R's Last post on 5/28/15 at 12:07pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Closed Home Headphones with Bass? Last post on 2/12/15 at 9:33am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for advice in choosing a new DAP Last post on 2/10/15 at 1:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- DT 990 pro help Last post on 3/8/15 at 12:13am in Headphones (full-size)
Introduction:The newest member of Noble Audio’s line of IEMs, the Savant, has taken Head-Fi by storm and has caught the attention of many eager Head-Fier – myself included. Noble’s reputation for...
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
V moda crossfade m100 - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Is that your attempt at humor? That's very funny you should be proud lol joking aside if you want a more detailed opinion I'll give it a shot. Right, I find these great for EDM the bass hits hard and is pretty full souding. It creates a live and exciting experience.
Switch to something with vocals, I use Dont cry by Guns and roses as tester song as I know it so well. It sounds very muddled like the sound is trying to do to many things at once. There is no seperation and the detail lacking. His vocals sound behind and like it's trying to come through but it's stuck. I find this the case for a lot of music other than EDM. Also it's evident how boring and dry and not musical these are due to the mids and uneven mix with other types of music. My beef with the M100 is it's priced too high and it's advertised as something it's not.
Nope. Not an attempt in the least. I save telling jokes for when I'm on stage. I seriously believe that our ears may be tuned differently. I can't hear the muddled midrange you are describing. I'm not saying you're wrong or I'm right. We're just having two different experiences with the same headphone.
Some people can actually see, feel, smell and even taste music. Google "synesthesia."
- V moda crossfade m100
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 2 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 3 minutes ago
- › How To: Process High Resolution Music Files 4 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 5 minutes ago
- › XBA-40 + AMP (Which one ?) 5 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-A15 vs FiiO X1 6 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program 8 minutes ago
- › New Release - AKG K181 DJ Ultimate Edition, launching on Massdrop 10 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless 11 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by Cotnijoe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)