my senn hd205 is getting long in the tooth, can you guys recommend a full-size can under $150 with a mids forward approach? i currently have:
- jvc harx900 (too v shaped, sibilant, very loud housing resonance)
- visang r02 (mid-forward, but doesnt have any insturment seperation)
- soundmagic e30 (love the subbass, but muffled and congested)
- vsonic vsd1 (bit too much midbass, a little sibilant, but awesome instrument seperation)
- senn hd205 (tight fast bass, not too deep, no sibilance, but could use more spacious presentation)
i guess im looking for something with great subbass, forward mids, not gonna mind if the highs are recessed a bit relative to the mids/bass. thanks!
Edited by mala1s3 - 11/11/13 at 5:56pm