- 157 Posts. Joined 1/2011
- Location: Cincinati, OH
- Select All Posts By This User
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 11/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- how good are ciems? Last post on 9/10/14 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH Audio JH13 Pro - good for monitoring? Last post on 8/17/14 at 3:22am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The High End Is Not For Everyone. Last post on 6/18/14 at 10:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is a new ear impression required for every custom IEM I buy? Last post on 5/7/14 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vision Ears VE6 xc opinions and feedback Last post on 9/17/14 at 4:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Introduction – As the current flagship of the young company Brainwavz, the R3 has a quite a lot on its shoulders. Utilizing a relatively new dual-dynamic driver configuration, uncommon with most...
Disclaimer: a. I am in no way affiliated with Fiio b. The X1 audition was a part of a world tour audition. c. There is no monetary or in kind gain due to the audition. With the disclaimer...
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
"Best" dac for JhAudio13 plus iOs and USB
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The CEntrance HiFi-M8 will give you what you want/need. However, it's big and heavy.
The Resonessence Herus should be really good. You can output DSD to it too, via the Onkyo HF Player app.
The ADL/Furutech X1 works too, and it's sized like an iPhone (the others are either much larger or much smaller), but I don't personally care for its sound quality. No idea if the Astell&Kern AK10 is any good.
Edited by tomscy2000 - 11/12/13 at 10:04pm
- "Best" dac for JhAudio13 plus iOs and USB
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › New Ultrasone Edition 5 hinted in the Fujiya Avice Autumn Festival... 5 seconds ago
- › Good simple smart phone earphones? 20 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 26 seconds ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 32 seconds ago
- › What is the most efficient way to burn in AKG K545? 1 minute ago
- › Westone UM3X Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Audiophile1811
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by hitchhiker
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)