- 141 Posts. Joined 1/2011
- Location: Cincinati, OH
- Select All Posts By This User
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 11/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- JH Audio JH13 Pro - good for monitoring? Last post on 8/17/14 at 3:22am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The High End Is Not For Everyone. Last post on 6/18/14 at 10:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is a new ear impression required for every custom IEM I buy? Last post on 5/7/14 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vision Ears VE6 xc opinions and feedback Last post on 5/7/14 at 3:04am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which CIEM is the most realistic and accurate with most details(most revealing)? Last post on 6/21/14 at 1:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
"Best" dac for JhAudio13 plus iOs and USB
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The CEntrance HiFi-M8 will give you what you want/need. However, it's big and heavy.
The Resonessence Herus should be really good. You can output DSD to it too, via the Onkyo HF Player app.
The ADL/Furutech X1 works too, and it's sized like an iPhone (the others are either much larger or much smaller), but I don't personally care for its sound quality. No idea if the Astell&Kern AK10 is any good.
Edited by tomscy2000 - 11/12/13 at 10:04pm
- "Best" dac for JhAudio13 plus iOs and USB
- › Not Happy with my current setup. Details inside. Need help picking... 11 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 32 seconds ago
- › Review and Comparison: beats solo 2 and the Vmoda M80 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5) 2 minutes ago
- › Good Amp and DAC? 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 3 minutes ago
- › I got kicked out of Stereo Exchange 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)