- 310 Posts. Joined 1/2011
- Location: Cincinati, OH
- Select All Posts By This User
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 11/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEMs :D Last post on 2/28/15 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Universal IEMS for Death, Black, Thrash Metal and Hardcore Punk < $300 Last post on 2/19/15 at 9:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH-13 on Massdrop Last post on 2/5/15 at 6:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH 13 FP VS Roxanne Last post on 2/4/15 at 5:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
"Best" dac for JhAudio13 plus iOs and USB
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The CEntrance HiFi-M8 will give you what you want/need. However, it's big and heavy.
The Resonessence Herus should be really good. You can output DSD to it too, via the Onkyo HF Player app.
The ADL/Furutech X1 works too, and it's sized like an iPhone (the others are either much larger or much smaller), but I don't personally care for its sound quality. No idea if the Astell&Kern AK10 is any good.
Edited by tomscy2000 - 11/12/13 at 10:04pm
- "Best" dac for JhAudio13 plus iOs and USB
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Astell&Kern AK380 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 4 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 7 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 8 minutes ago
- › 2.0 Speakers Compilation: Best for <$500 10 minutes ago
- › 20% Off Back to School Sale with Code SCHOOL 10 minutes ago
- › Compliment to LCD2.2 Bamboo - Recording studio Not expensive... 11 minutes ago
- › Jvc SZ 2000 - Bass Kings. (55x pads) 11 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio Studio Six Reviews and Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Matrix M-Stage HPA-3U and HPA-3B, review to follow! 18 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3