- 309 Posts. Joined 1/2011
- Location: Cincinati, OH
- Select All Posts By This User
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 11/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- Custom IEMs :D Last post on 2/28/15 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Universal IEMS for Death, Black, Thrash Metal and Hardcore Punk < $300 Last post on 2/19/15 at 9:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH-13 on Massdrop Last post on 2/5/15 at 6:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH 13 FP VS Roxanne Last post on 2/4/15 at 5:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
Setup: System #1: Macbook Pro Retina, Fidelia Software, Fiio e17 Alpen System #2: Mac Pro, Fidelia Software, Headphone Out or Fiio e17/E09K combo Some of the tracks used to...
WHY THESE? The kind people on iBuyGou (www.ibuygou.com) kindly offered me a pair of Xiaomi-like headphones to review here, as I actively have been using my Pistons the last year, and as these...
"Best" dac for JhAudio13 plus iOs and USB
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The CEntrance HiFi-M8 will give you what you want/need. However, it's big and heavy.
The Resonessence Herus should be really good. You can output DSD to it too, via the Onkyo HF Player app.
The ADL/Furutech X1 works too, and it's sized like an iPhone (the others are either much larger or much smaller), but I don't personally care for its sound quality. No idea if the Astell&Kern AK10 is any good.
Edited by tomscy2000 - 11/12/13 at 10:04pm
- "Best" dac for JhAudio13 plus iOs and USB
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 2 seconds ago
- › What does science think I should buy in the head fi market? 1 minute ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › MAD Ear+ Purist HD appreciation thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 4 minutes ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 4 minutes ago
- › The Decware TABOO MK 111 Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Help me with new Headphone, please! 6 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3