New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: Ultrasone HFI-580

post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
$100 (USD) or Best Offer
send a PM to take the next step.

For Sale:
Ultrasone HFI-580

Will Ship To: US ONLY

I am selling my Ultrasone HFI-580's.  The cans are in great condition with no performance/sound issues at all.  They have a few minor scratches on the cans.  The leather has no cracks and is cleaned every now and then.  I have always carried the headphones in the carrying pouch and have never crushed, bent, or abused the headphones in any way.  90% of the time they sit either on my head at home or on the desk beside me.  The other 10% is used in the car only on road trips or on the plane.  The headphones have a very good amount of burn-in and sound excellent.  These headphones got me a good start in the audiophile world and I hope another beginner can experience a good start as well.  The only downside is that I lost the original carrying pouch but I am willing to give you a grey carrying pouch from a different set of headphones for free.  I still have the original packaging, the plug adapter, and the CD/booklet.  I posted these for $100 but I am willing to negotiate, just please -  no low balling.  Feel free to PM me and I will respond very quickly.  Also, let me know if you have any questions.

View All More from This Seller
No Image
For Sale: $120 (USD)
For Sale: $50 (USD)
No Image
For Sale: $60 (USD)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones for Sale / Trade