FS: Grado PS-500 Headphones *** ### SOLD ### ***
Will Ship To: Anywhere
**** #### These Headphones Have Been Sold #### ****
I have the following for sale:
- Grado PS-500 Headphones
- L-Cush pads
- G-Cush Pads
- Original Pizza Box
- NO modifications in any way have been applied to this pair of headphones.
- Free of any obvious scratches, scrapes, etc.
- Pads are in great shape - no flaking, etc.
- I'm the 2nd owner of these headphones.
- These headphones have never been used in a smoking environment
- Rating: 9/10 on the Audiogon scale. Basically rated to reflect use and to cover any items I may not have discovered.
Price: **** #### These Headphones Have Been Sold #### ****
- Provides for the headphones, pads, etc.
- Provides for double boxed shipping (pizza box protected within an outer shipping box).
- Provides for USPS Priority Mail, Insurance and Delivery tracking information.
- This is the price for the headphones if sold to a buyer within the U.S.
- I do not charge for PayPal fees.
- International buyers are welcome. However, shipping would not be ecomical. I will only ship US International Express so that this package can be properly insured. I will not opt for 1st Class International, which costs considerably less, but doesn't offer insurance. The base cost of such shipping (International Express) runs about $79.99 + any additional postal fees.
Pictures: The picture I've provided for this listing is a stock picture. Actual photos can be provided upon request and also pictures of the acutal headphones will be applied to this post in due time.
If These are so Great, then What's The Reason for the Sale? I have a pair of RS1i, SR-60 (pink cloth drivers), and another pair of wooden Grado headphones that I'm currently working on with several driver variations. This, along with a current shortage of time, means little use if being applied to the PS-500s at this time.
Sound Signature: The PS-500 is referred to as the "little PS-1000". The cost is significantly lower. The sound signature of the PS-500s is a bit unlike the regular Grado house sound. The high frequencies are tamed, and the bass itself is bumped up.
Questions? Please let me know if you have any.
Edited by wje - 11/8/13 at 1:10am