The Premium's are currently setting at the same price as the M-100's on Amazon right now and I am interested in both pairs... I need something with great bass for Industrial music mainly (symphonic metal is the other genre I really enjoy) and $300 is probably the most I am willing to spend right now. Other recommendations are welcome but these two are high on my list because I also like the way they look.
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- V-Moda M100 vs Yamaha Pro 500 Last post on 12/13/13 at 5:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed-back's for gaming and portable music - Beyerdynamic DT-770 80 Ohm vs Yamaha PRO 500 Last post on 4/7/13 at 10:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for new headphones around $500 with good sub bass extension Last post on 4/5/13 at 4:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best can for up to $300 ? Last post on 3/30/13 at 3:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
How does the V-Moda Crossfade M-100's compare to the Yamaha Pro 500 Premium's?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 311/6/13 at 10:52pmThread Starter
- How does the V-Moda Crossfade M-100's compare to the Yamaha Pro 500 Premium's?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Currently, there are 2722 Active Users (555 Members and 2167 Guests)
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 28 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Missing Warren Zevon 2 minutes ago
- › What are some great tracks to test out headphone clarity,... 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 2 minutes ago
- › Need advice: noble K10 vs JH roxanne 3 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 6,7 & 8 DJ Appreciation thread. Opinions, reviews,... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-2 with SE846 and iPhone 5s.. 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude