The Premium's are currently setting at the same price as the M-100's on Amazon right now and I am interested in both pairs... I need something with great bass for Industrial music mainly (symphonic metal is the other genre I really enjoy) and $300 is probably the most I am willing to spend right now. Other recommendations are welcome but these two are high on my list because I also like the way they look.
Related Forum Threads
- Ow. men i need some help.. Is it me or ..? (basshead) Last post on 6/17/14 at 5:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Fidelio X1 vs V-MODA M-100 as basshead can? Last post on 7/2/14 at 12:49am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 11:56 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- V-Moda M100 vs Yamaha Pro 500 Last post on 9/14/14 at 7:19pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
How does the V-Moda Crossfade M-100's compare to the Yamaha Pro 500 Premium's?
post #1 of 3
11/5/13 at 9:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 3
11/6/13 at 10:52pm
- How does the V-Moda Crossfade M-100's compare to the Yamaha Pro 500 Premium's?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3052 Active Users (523 Members and 2529 Guests)
- › Adding quality input, output (w/DAC and Amp) in elegant solution 55 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 3 minutes ago
- › Megatron electrostatic with boutique parts, extra tubes 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › The Audio Critic Has Retired 6 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 8 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)