or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › is there anywhere can get the rsa sr71a ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

is there anywhere can get the rsa sr71a ?

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 

as title, i've been looking for 1 quite sometimes but in bad luck, wanted to post on bns section but low post count, is there anywhere to get it  ? by the way i tried ebay.... thanks guys!

post #2 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuxtres View Post
 

as title, i've been looking for 1 quite sometimes but in bad luck, wanted to post on bns section but low post count, is there anywhere to get it  ? by the way i tried ebay.... thanks guys!

Wait i guess. until someone sells one on here used? why not go with the 71B? ive seen the A for almost as much as the B used before. RSA doesnt really have a major price drop in their used product.

post #3 of 7
Thread Starter 
Well i don mind to get the b if price is ok
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuxtres View Post

Well i don mind to get the b if price is ok

whats tyour price point, i was able to get a 71b on here for 400.00 which i think is good becuase i see them go from 500-550.00....new im sure you know they are 650.00+ shipping

 

+ with the B there are alot of plus's ie:

 

better amp section

4 pin balanced i/o + single ended

internal battery with pretty long battery life 

+21 hi gain

high voltage swing

 

those plus's IMO are worth a little extra if you have to, if you can imo the B is MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN THE A. IMO

post #5 of 7

Veuxtres, where do you live? There's a Singapore seller selling both the A and B. You can contact him to see if he is willing to ship overseas.

post #6 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooses9 View Post

whats tyour price point, i was able to get a 71b on here for 400.00 which i think is good becuase i see them go from 500-550.00....new im sure you know they are 650.00+ shipping

400 ? Im ok with that price, you bought it from bns here? I shall wait and see then

+ with the B there are alot of plus's ie:

better amp section
4 pin balanced i/o + single ended
internal battery with pretty long battery life 
+21 hi gain
high voltage swing

those plus's IMO are worth a little extra if you have to, if you can imo the B is MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN THE A. IMO
post #7 of 7
Thread Starter 
Ya i tried to contact him, he never reply with detail and actually selling that almost as brand new price so i give it a pass
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › is there anywhere can get the rsa sr71a ?