Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Best bass orientated IEM's around $200-300
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Best bass orientated IEM's around $200-300 - Page 2

post #16 of 42

JVC FXZ200, T-PEOS H-200, Atomic Floyd Mini Darts, Westone 3.

Those would be my choices not in any particular order.

post #17 of 42

FXZ200, GR07 Bass edition, FX700, Westone 3.

post #18 of 42
Thread Starter 

There are JVC HA-FX700's on ebay for around $250. Does anyone make fakes of the FX700's?

Wouldn't mind paying that considering the $-£ exchange rate is fairly good at the moment. 

post #19 of 42
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOMAN View Post
 

The JVC FX700 offers really deep reverbing bass but new FXZ200, GR07 BE are also great buy under your budget.

 

Had the GR07 BE. Great sounding headphone but 'slightly' lacking in the amount of bass i'd like. Would have bought a new pair once my old ones broke but they aren't really that handy on the go as they look funny and my wire kept slipping from around my ear. 

post #20 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by owais View Post
 

There are JVC HA-FX700's on ebay for around $250. Does anyone make fakes of the FX700's?

Wouldn't mind paying that considering the $-£ exchange rate is fairly good at the moment. 

Actually it isn not that cheap. In japan it costs $180. So with Tenso forwarding service it is about $200-205 to UK. But there maybe can be import tax.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?__mk_ja_JP=%E3%82%AB%E3%82%BF%E3%82%AB%E3%83%8A&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=fx700

post #21 of 42
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iemguy66 View Post
 

Actually it isn not that cheap. In japan it costs $180. So with Tenso forwarding service it is about $200-205 to UK. But there maybe can be import tax.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?__mk_ja_JP=%E3%82%AB%E3%82%BF%E3%82%AB%E3%83%8A&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=fx700

 

Are there no fakes that have been made of the FX700?

I don't usually trust eBay.

Otherwise it's $320 from : http://www.shoppinginjapan.net/ha-fx700?setCurrencyId=6 and $370 from http://www.seyo-shop.com/product.php?productid=500612809&cat=0&page=1

post #22 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by owais View Post
 

 

Had the GR07 BE. Great sounding headphone but 'slightly' lacking in the amount of bass i'd like. Would have bought a new pair once my old ones broke but they aren't really that handy on the go as they look funny and my wire kept slipping from around my ear.

 

This is correct, I have the GRO7 BE and the Atrio MG7 and the Atrio still trounces the GRO7 to my ears in the bass dept. I'm keeping BOTH as I like them both, but when it

comes to bass/sub bass, it's hard to beat the Atrio's. Still the bass King as far as I am concerned.

post #23 of 42

If you can find a legitimate set of JVC FX700 within your price range, they'd be my ideal recommendation.

post #24 of 42

If you're looking into JVC, you should find them cheaper on Amazon Japan. Got my FXZ200 for $190 and its perfectly fine!

post #25 of 42
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonyoo View Post

If you're looking into JVC, you should find them cheaper on Amazon Japan. Got my FXZ200 for $190 and its perfectly fine!

Can I buy from amazon JP in the UK?
post #26 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by owais View Post


Can I buy from amazon JP in the UK?

You will find that some stores on amazon jp don't ship internationally. Just make sure you buy from one that does do international shipping.

post #27 of 42
Why not try Hisound Audio Wooduo 2? Very deep and controlled bass, sweet mids and treble.I have them, as well as gr07, and they have oodles of bass more then gr. ljokerl loves them, too.
Edited by iern - 11/8/13 at 6:30am
post #28 of 42
Thread Starter 

How about the Sony MDR-7550? 

Found a good deal.

post #29 of 42
+1 for the Wooduo.

Wouldn't really call the 7550 bass oriented. After all, they're marketed as a reference series IEM...
post #30 of 42
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeDoe View Post

+1 for the Wooduo.

Wouldn't really call the 7550 bass oriented. After all, they're marketed as a reference series IEM...

 

Everyone seems to have recommended the EX1000 which is meant to be similar in many ways to the 7550? including bass?

 

Also, it doesn't have to be super strong bass, just at the same or a greater level then the GR07BE.

 

I  found a decent import deal on the FX700. How do they compare to the 7550/EX1000

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Best bass orientated IEM's around $200-300