"The output power of ZO3 is designed to be at least 10 times the power of ZO2."
"The board is in design stage and final numbers will not be in until the board is built and tested. In other words, any number I would give you now would be based on our engineer's calculations and not the true performance of the audio chain.
With the addition of more power and headroom the bass will be more forward, harder hitting, and faster. "
"Yes, it will cost more than ZO2.
Why more than ZO2? Here are some of ZO3's features and benefits:
1. Nine hundred ninety two more sound profiles that can be selected in seconds and on the fly.
2. Not only the low end, but the high end emphasized, thus turning your speakers into bass monsters or anything in-between with complete clarity.
3. More power, therefore more headroom.
4. Ultra low background noise.
5. Very small anodized aluminum enclosure.
6. Full colored OLED screen.
7. Two op amps in the circuity, giving the option to turn SmartVektor technology off and continue to have quality amplification.
8. SmartVektor's circuity is all analog.
9. Digital potentiometer.
10. All the components in the audio chain are audiophile grade."
Edited by dementor338 - 11/1/13 at 5:58pm