- 9 Posts. Joined 2/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 11/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Desktop or Portable Amp/DAC for Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 5/14/15 at 9:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 5/19/15 at 5:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K7XX Last post on 4/21/15 at 11:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 5/13/15 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
Is there a true tube amplifier that will work with both HD650 and Grados? - Page 2
post #16 of 17
11/23/13 at 5:53pm
+ 1 on the Bottlehead Crack. works great with my HD600: clean, clear and non-fatiguing sound with a big soundstage.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 17
11/24/13 at 3:19am
I can vouch for this, as my buddy has brought his 650's over to my house the last two sundays....we were suppose to be watching football, but both sundays he has ended up with his cans plugged into my amp......he needs to find an amp of his own
- Is there a true tube amplifier that will work with both HD650 and Grados?
Currently, there are 3601 Active Users (750 Members and 2851 Guests)
- › "The Lab" 8 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 54 seconds ago
- › IBuyGou Now Fake Pistons? 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Buying new headphones. Help needed. 1 minute ago
- › Which high end headphone would you buy at these given prices: 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity -... 2 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Trio 3 minutes ago
- › Does a ~0.1db channel imbalance matter? 3 minutes ago
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2