- 9 Posts. Joined 2/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 11/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- More sonically balanced Sennheiser momentums with active noise cancelling for under $150!!! Last post on 9/19/14 at 6:04am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Stereo amplifier for HD650 or Headphone amp? Last post on 9/18/14 at 12:43pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Are the Sennheiser HD650's worth another $100? Last post on Today at 5:26 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Senn HD650 as complimantry for Hifiman HE-500? Last post on 9/15/14 at 8:16pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Replacing HD-650's with IEM's for travelling Last post on 9/10/14 at 3:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
I am one of the lucky ones to get a chance to be reviewer in the HE-400i "tour". HiFiMAN has intrigued me since the start of my Head-Fi journey. The HE-400 was the first headphone I purchased...
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
Is there a true tube amplifier that will work with both HD650 and Grados? - Page 2
post #16 of 17
11/23/13 at 5:53pm
+ 1 on the Bottlehead Crack. works great with my HD600: clean, clear and non-fatiguing sound with a big soundstage.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 17
11/24/13 at 3:19am
I can vouch for this, as my buddy has brought his 650's over to my house the last two sundays....we were suppose to be watching football, but both sundays he has ended up with his cans plugged into my amp......he needs to find an amp of his own
- Is there a true tube amplifier that will work with both HD650 and Grados?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3363 Active Users (636 Members and 2727 Guests)
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 2 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 with 128GB 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-2 Is Available - Post Your Impressions Here 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 2 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet #2 -- Fall 2014 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 3 minutes ago
- › Portable speakers: Bose Soundlink Mini or UE Boom? 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)