- 9 Posts. Joined 2/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 11/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- I've Made a Terrible Mistake OR My Frustrating IEMs Journey, featuring a scathing reveiw of... Last post on Yesterday at 8:55 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- choose my next headphones, bassy (not too much) Last post on Today at 12:43 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Used Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 1/27/15 at 2:52pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Sennheiser HD650 - Mint (New Black Box Packaging) Last post on 1/27/15 at 9:38am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Clear, balanced open-back headphones for under $300 Last post on Yesterday at 12:45 pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I had the opportunity to listen to this at length against some other similar priced gears. After pairing my device, it magically struck me WOW! As I tried a number of music tracks , it...
I managed to try this MDR-Ma900 against others in the same shop. The comfort and ergonomics of this Sony are very good. Initially, I was pleasantly surprised how nice it sounded. But...
I tried this twice with different devices. It sounds pretty good with big bass sounds and probably suit a lot of youngsters today. Many very young people that I know prefer Beats or something...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Cayin for providing me with a review sample of their new flagship N6 DAP which is currently available on Amazon and from other retailers like...
After picking these up from the Sony Store about a year ago, I can say that these are definitely not worth the $350-$400 price tag. Luckily, I picked them up for around $180 and to me, this seems...
Is there a true tube amplifier that will work with both HD650 and Grados? - Page 2
post #16 of 17
11/23/13 at 5:53pm
+ 1 on the Bottlehead Crack. works great with my HD600: clean, clear and non-fatiguing sound with a big soundstage.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 17
11/24/13 at 3:19am
I can vouch for this, as my buddy has brought his 650's over to my house the last two sundays....we were suppose to be watching football, but both sundays he has ended up with his cans plugged into my amp......he needs to find an amp of his own
- Is there a true tube amplifier that will work with both HD650 and Grados?
Currently, there are 3095 Active Users (488 Members and 2607 Guests)
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 6 seconds ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 1 minute ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO To Reveal PM-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones and HA-2 Portable... 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for £50 (amazon UK only) over ear headphones any... 4 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Appreciation & Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80 or RHA MA750i? 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 minutes ago
- › Parrot Zik 2.0, the world's most advanced headphones -... by johnKenneth
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by johnKenneth
- › Xtreme Xplosives On Ear by johnKenneth
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by mark2410
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3