- 9 Posts. Joined 2/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 11/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Portable over-the-ear headphones recommendations needed Last post on 9/26/14 at 12:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- hd650 enquiry Last post on 9/22/14 at 10:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Open letter to John Grado Last post on 9/21/14 at 10:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- More sonically balanced Sennheiser momentums with active noise cancelling for under $150!!! Last post on 9/19/14 at 6:04am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Dual listening: Amp with two headphone outputs Last post on 9/28/14 at 3:31pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
i know you already read the threads full of people talking about how nice is this earphone. i know they're all talking about how cheap and bang for buck it is and which one is the original and...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Is there a true tube amplifier that will work with both HD650 and Grados? - Page 2
post #16 of 17
11/23/13 at 5:53pm
+ 1 on the Bottlehead Crack. works great with my HD600: clean, clear and non-fatiguing sound with a big soundstage.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 17
11/24/13 at 3:19am
I can vouch for this, as my buddy has brought his 650's over to my house the last two sundays....we were suppose to be watching football, but both sundays he has ended up with his cans plugged into my amp......he needs to find an amp of his own
- Is there a true tube amplifier that will work with both HD650 and Grados?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3606 Active Users (698 Members and 2908 Guests)
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 13 seconds ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 36 seconds ago
- › Looking to upgrade 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Toronto Winter 2014 Meet 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › How can my computer make a better quality sound? 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Audioengine D1 - New without box 5 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by vaziyetu
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)