- 259 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Location: London, UK
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Need recommendations for AMP + Headphone combination Last post on 9/29/13 at 6:40am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Minimum amp requirement for AKG K702? Last post on 2/13/15 at 5:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT880 to what? Last post on 1/8/15 at 11:35am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- AKG K702 65th + K7xx (massdrop) Keep? Or Return? Last post on 12/13/14 at 10:31pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help on moving up to the high end, from HE400, HD598, K702, MA900, HP50 etc... Last post on 11/20/14 at 1:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Today
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: Today
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
This review is for the iclever IC-BTH01 Bluetooth Stereo Headset INTRODUCTION Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Finally a true soundstage headphone Sony MA900
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Are you gaiming with them?
For music I found MA900 soundstage a bit problematic, owned with HD598 for months and compared to HD650 untill I sold 900. For me they have less centre, vocals are closer to your ear and sometimes they tend to be like two speaker hanging on your head. Especially in some jazz recordings.
If you have access to free downloads or can find this album anywhere Chesky Records - The Ultimate Demonstration Disk can you compare it with HD650 and post impressions ? http://ep.yimg.com/ay/yhst-133294880041420/various-artists-ultimate-demonstration-disc-3.gif
21-Vivaldi- Flute Concerto in D-21-The Connecticut Early Music Festival Ensemble especially this track
P.S IMO they are true value for money, but not replacement of HD650-ies for me. they have nice bass but listening any Basson, chello, double bass, reveals that Sony's bass is overly warm and lacks definition
- Finally a true soundstage headphone Sony MA900
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › WTB: ER4 cables 5 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 11 seconds ago
- › Progressive Rock? 1 minute ago
- › FiiO Q5, Flagship DAC/Amp, an Dual DAC, USB/Optical/Coaxial/Line... 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 4 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)