Recived order confirmation by mail and order number.
- productLogitech UE 900tagged by System, 10/29/13
Related Forum Threads
- UE 900 mods Last post on 1/24/16 at 1:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MMCX headphone cable for iphone Last post on 12/19/14 at 5:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bought RHA T10i to replace UE 900 Last post on 3/12/15 at 1:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Question regarding UE900 and UE TripeFi 10 Last post on 9/10/14 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable amp for iPod classic Last post on 8/27/14 at 8:23pm in Portable Headphone Amps
DISCLAIMER The Empire Ears Zeus-R was purchased during my trip to the Empire Ears office at Buford, Georgia. The Empire Ears team have since moved their operations to their newer and larger...
When I first started looking for a pair of CIEMs, I was determined to find the best one in the $1000 region that would serve me equally well for everyday listening as well as stage use (I play in a...
Hi Head-Fi’ers! I’ve waited quite a bit long to use SuperMini and obtain its possible rival players at the same time (like Sony A15 and the new A35). I came across SuperMini a few months ago,...
Introduction Sennheiser HD800S is the successor to HD800 - one of the greatest headphones ever made. HD800 was the first headphone to actually WOW me hard...
Hello fellow head-fi members Welcome to the review of Advanced Evo X Sports Wireless In-ear Monitors. Disclaimer This were a sample provided by Advanced team for my review. I am not...
UE900 Price Glitch UK £329.99 to £169.99? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I tried checking the UK site and also German, French etc. But all were at normal price. So I guess the offer is over. I doubt it was a mistake that was made on several sites in different countries and at least two currencies. Congratulations to the ones who managed to bag a pair.
Many who like a neutral or aggressive tuning don't like these as they're pretty relaxed. I find them very good at their price with 2/3 blocked pinholes and a 100 Ohm adapter (included in the package). They're just about the best, most boring iems I can think of. So relaxed, slightly warm but still neutral. Plays well with anything really and makes you focus on the music.
Stock ones fit mainstream music pretty well if you like laid back, warm, bassy sound with some sparkle but not too prominent treble.
Should I mention that the £299 UE 9000 over-ears also show as £169 on their info page and when added to cart? Probably not, but they do...
Edit: The UE6000 are only £89 too!
Edit 2: Is there anything they sell that hasn't got the glitch? I think not...
Edited by suicidal_orange - 10/31/13 at 5:29pm
He doesn't know exactly when new stock will be arriving as they are expecting it within the first half of November. So it could be as early as next week if not following week. Stock levels can be checked by placing the ue900 in the basket.
Hope this helps for those who purchased it.
Ah ok... that's a shame. Anyway, damn you who found this and curse that I HAD money. I bought both the UE 900 and 6000.. Seemed like a good idea, probably going to resell them as they're full retail + 20% over here.
interested to see the first hand impressions(physical) from those who ordered from UE-UK (for £169) lately....whether these are fresh pieces from factory unlike customer returns, refurbished, stock accessories changed/some discontinued etc....let's hope it might not be the case here.
- UE900 Price Glitch UK £329.99 to £169.99?
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 3 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › DLeeWebb breaks 55,000 posts - Daylight Second 6 minutes ago
- › The Head-Fi Times "A Ghetto burnout newspaper" 6 minutes ago
- › How Many Times Have Your LCD3 Headphones Been Returned to Audeze... 6 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 6 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sony/HTC/AKG/MISC Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MKIII Tube Rolling 7 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 8 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by gprs007
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by glassmonkey
- › JDS Labs OL DAC by SoundApprentice
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear