Recived order confirmation by mail and order number.
- productLogitech UE 900tagged by System, 10/29/13
Related Forum Threads
- UE 900 mods Last post on 1/24/16 at 1:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MMCX headphone cable for iphone Last post on 12/19/14 at 5:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bought RHA T10i to replace UE 900 Last post on 3/12/15 at 1:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Question regarding UE900 and UE TripeFi 10 Last post on 9/10/14 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable amp for iPod classic Last post on 8/27/14 at 8:23pm in Portable Headphone Amps
IT WAS THE FIRST HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER I BOUGHT AND I PAIRED IT WITH A SONY NWZ-A15. DECENT SOUND, ALMOST NO PROBLEM WITH IT, BUT EXCEPT ITS DESIGN WHICH I FIND SOMEWHAT UGLY IT WAS UNABLE TO...
Intro & Me: I'm best described as someone who loves music, loves gear and loves to combine them into a "hobby" that focuses on all of these important ingredients from Head-Fi. I have quite a...
Picture are default 1200 x 800 resolution - click to view larger images.INTRODUCTIONThis one came out of the blue. A company I'd never heard of, and an IEM I didn't know existed. The inquiry was...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction:The device was lent to me as part of FiiO's review tour. I was given 10 days with the device to evaluate it and in return give my honest opinion about it. My current...
At the time this review was written, the iFi Pro iCan was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are some links for purchase and...
UE900 Price Glitch UK £329.99 to £169.99? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I tried checking the UK site and also German, French etc. But all were at normal price. So I guess the offer is over. I doubt it was a mistake that was made on several sites in different countries and at least two currencies. Congratulations to the ones who managed to bag a pair.
Many who like a neutral or aggressive tuning don't like these as they're pretty relaxed. I find them very good at their price with 2/3 blocked pinholes and a 100 Ohm adapter (included in the package). They're just about the best, most boring iems I can think of. So relaxed, slightly warm but still neutral. Plays well with anything really and makes you focus on the music.
Stock ones fit mainstream music pretty well if you like laid back, warm, bassy sound with some sparkle but not too prominent treble.
Should I mention that the £299 UE 9000 over-ears also show as £169 on their info page and when added to cart? Probably not, but they do...
Edit: The UE6000 are only £89 too!
Edit 2: Is there anything they sell that hasn't got the glitch? I think not...
Edited by suicidal_orange - 10/31/13 at 5:29pm
He doesn't know exactly when new stock will be arriving as they are expecting it within the first half of November. So it could be as early as next week if not following week. Stock levels can be checked by placing the ue900 in the basket.
Hope this helps for those who purchased it.
Ah ok... that's a shame. Anyway, damn you who found this and curse that I HAD money. I bought both the UE 900 and 6000.. Seemed like a good idea, probably going to resell them as they're full retail + 20% over here.
interested to see the first hand impressions(physical) from those who ordered from UE-UK (for £169) lately....whether these are fresh pieces from factory unlike customer returns, refurbished, stock accessories changed/some discontinued etc....let's hope it might not be the case here.
- UE900 Price Glitch UK £329.99 to £169.99?
- › Audio-GD NFB-1AMP 33 minutes ago
- › Moon Audio silver dragon JH Audio 4 pin to 4.4mm Sony cable ( new... 11 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Uptone Audio Regen latest version 16 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 17 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 20 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 20 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › Samsung S8 / S8+ Sound Quality 21 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › [FS] LZ A4 (Brand new - EU located) 21 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 21 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 22 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Black) by yannisgk
- › Rhapsodio RDB Mk.IV by SeeSax
- › Aedle ODS-1 by Brooko
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by xkonfuzed
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Hisoundfi
- › Jomo Audio pretty Little beast by ExpatinJapan
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear