How much of a quality difference are we talking here? The Crossfade Over-Ear line has pretty much every feature that's important to me in my daily life and I've considered jumping up in quality but I thought you guys would have some good advice on if I would be wasting my money or not. Are they just an overall upgrade that would be worth the money?
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productV-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Rouge)tagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for suggestions for comperable headphones to v-moda Last post on 11/17/13 at 8:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help on picking the right pair of On/Around ear Headphones Last post on 9/28/13 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sol republic track HD's, V-MODA crossfade M-80's or the Monster DNA??? Last post on 9/9/13 at 7:50pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- V-Moda LP vs LP2 vs M-100? Last post on 5/4/13 at 4:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fake Beats Pro or Fake V-moda Crossfade lp's? Last post on 1/15/13 at 1:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok...
Jumping from the original Crossfade LP to the M100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You can probably find all the information you would ever want on the M100s in the appreciation thread
I own the LPs and had the m100s for a while before returning them. Liked them alot, but the mids were a bit too recessed for me. The M100s have a substantial jump in clarity in the treble and mid regions. Much better texture on the bass. Less quantity of bass than the LPs, but plentiful for bass oriented modern music. They have a V shaped sound with emphasis on the treble and bass regions. The mids are laid back, and will seem further away on the soundstage, with the bass at the forefront and treble right there with the bass. Overall, the M100s are much better than the LPs in terms of coherance and the bass is substantially better in quality although may seem lacking if you're looking for the sheer amount of bass that the LPs can put out.
- Jumping from the original Crossfade LP to the M100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 18 seconds ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 34 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 59 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › FS: Fiio X5 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 4 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Anyone Dakmart / Dahmart Amazon seller experience?? Senn Refurb... 4 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)