I am also interested in possible pre order or head fi special price. If anything happens, I would be in the team jumping in first.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone upgrade Last post on 12/6/14 at 10:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Where is the sweet spot for quality headphones? Last post on 12/2/14 at 9:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K702 65th + K7xx (massdrop) Keep? Or Return? Last post on 12/13/14 at 10:31pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Which headphones at up to $2000 budget? Last post on 11/26/14 at 1:02am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Tales from the Batcave - Me and my friends review stuff. Last post on 11/18/14 at 4:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
Today I got this MP3 player but I am debating to keep it or not because the button layout is horrible. Also, the user interface is choppy with FLAC files. There is a noticable lag when choosing...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
I used this sound card for 5 years. It replaced that time my previous card M-Audio Audiophile 2496. As far as I know at present (2014/2015) it is not possible to buy this card as new in Europe....
$999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage - Page 68post #1006 of 47152/12/14 at 12:09pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1007 of 47152/12/14 at 12:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Greggo
I have to say, even given everything I just said in my post above... If Calyx said give me $700 right now and in a few months I will send you the product, I would probably take one for the team and get it and hope for the best, and then I would be one of the guys sharing feedback on the unit.
+ 11111111111111111post #1008 of 47152/12/14 at 12:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Gintaras
guys, lets petition Calyx to give HeadFi the promotion offer too !!! damn, i would pay Calyx 700$ in no time instantly on spot.
CALYX DUDES, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE YOUR EXCELLENT OFFER ALSO AVAILABLE TO US, POOR HEADFIERS, WE CANNOT WAIT TO RECEIVE YOUR EXCELLENT M PLAYER AND ASK YOU TO ALLOW US PURCHASE THIS BEAUTY INSTANTLY AT PROMOTIONAL PRICE.
WE LOVE YOU AND EXCELLENT M DAP FOREVER
I'd sign that.post #1009 of 47152/12/14 at 12:24pmpost #1010 of 47152/12/14 at 12:54pmpost #1011 of 47152/12/14 at 1:07pmpost #1012 of 47152/12/14 at 1:52pmpost #1013 of 47152/12/14 at 2:29pmpost #1014 of 47152/12/14 at 5:08pmQuote:
I have also been wondering if Folder view is available and can take advantage of the M:use active playlist function. (It does on Rockbox, so no obvious reason why not.)
I don't see this as an issue for gapless playback as that works the same no matter how one browses.post #1015 of 47152/12/14 at 5:37pmpost #1016 of 47152/12/14 at 5:40pmpost #1017 of 47152/12/14 at 6:08pm
Same here. I would gladly jump on the offer if Calyx have pre-order discount for their international customerspost #1018 of 47152/12/14 at 6:17pmWell you guys so realise international postage cost more especially with batteries, what if something happens to your gear, are you going to cover the shipping back to you. Normally they have deals with courier company which turn out to be as low as 5 dollar locally but international one cost considerably more.post #1019 of 47152/12/14 at 6:51pm
- $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 49 seconds ago
- › Denon AH D2000 vs Fidelio X2 1 minute ago
- › Whats the first thing I should do to improve my setup? 2 minutes ago
- › How come the JVC HA-S500 sounds like crap to me when it sounds like... 2 minutes ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 4 minutes ago
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STX II 4 minutes ago
- › Yamamah eph 100 vs shure se 215 vs hifiman re100 vs RHA 750i for... 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)