I am also interested in possible pre order or head fi special price. If anything happens, I would be in the team jumping in first.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- $1000 budget, should I go open or closed? Last post on 1/21/15 at 2:56pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Another new Planar magnetic can at CES Last post on 1/8/15 at 7:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- Dampening Modifications to Fostex TH600 Headphones Last post on 12/30/14 at 3:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Help with Amp Decision for LCD-3f before deployment Last post on 12/26/14 at 4:34pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone upgrade Last post on 12/6/14 at 10:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 1/22/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
Greetings everyone. I'm perhaps the newest member of the Vali admiration society. I ordered mine directly from Schiit on a Friday and received it on Saturday ( How is that for service?) I'm...
Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and...
I tried the v-moda m100 a few months ago when I purchased it and deciding between them and the hd 650. In the end I kept the 650, these headphones are without a doubt pretty overpriced for the...
$999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage - Page 68post #1006 of 48152/12/14 at 12:09pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1007 of 48152/12/14 at 12:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Greggo
I have to say, even given everything I just said in my post above... If Calyx said give me $700 right now and in a few months I will send you the product, I would probably take one for the team and get it and hope for the best, and then I would be one of the guys sharing feedback on the unit.
+ 11111111111111111post #1008 of 48152/12/14 at 12:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Gintaras
guys, lets petition Calyx to give HeadFi the promotion offer too !!! damn, i would pay Calyx 700$ in no time instantly on spot.
CALYX DUDES, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE YOUR EXCELLENT OFFER ALSO AVAILABLE TO US, POOR HEADFIERS, WE CANNOT WAIT TO RECEIVE YOUR EXCELLENT M PLAYER AND ASK YOU TO ALLOW US PURCHASE THIS BEAUTY INSTANTLY AT PROMOTIONAL PRICE.
WE LOVE YOU AND EXCELLENT M DAP FOREVER
I'd sign that.post #1009 of 48152/12/14 at 12:24pmpost #1010 of 48152/12/14 at 12:54pmpost #1011 of 48152/12/14 at 1:07pmpost #1012 of 48152/12/14 at 1:52pmpost #1013 of 48152/12/14 at 2:29pmpost #1014 of 48152/12/14 at 5:08pmQuote:
I have also been wondering if Folder view is available and can take advantage of the M:use active playlist function. (It does on Rockbox, so no obvious reason why not.)
I don't see this as an issue for gapless playback as that works the same no matter how one browses.post #1015 of 48152/12/14 at 5:37pmpost #1016 of 48152/12/14 at 5:40pmpost #1017 of 48152/12/14 at 6:08pm
Same here. I would gladly jump on the offer if Calyx have pre-order discount for their international customerspost #1018 of 48152/12/14 at 6:17pmWell you guys so realise international postage cost more especially with batteries, what if something happens to your gear, are you going to cover the shipping back to you. Normally they have deals with courier company which turn out to be as low as 5 dollar locally but international one cost considerably more.post #1019 of 48152/12/14 at 6:51pm
- $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
- › HD800 music, suggestions,please 13 seconds ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 42 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 47 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 58 seconds ago
- › Valhalla 2 review coming soon! 1 minute ago
- › Chicago Area Meet - Saturday April 25 - Part of the Ear Gear Expo... 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 3 minutes ago
- › Is the LCD-2 worth the $1k price? 3 minutes ago
- › Why most of the old recordings ae 24bit and the new are 16bit? 4 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Nap-Chiang
- › Noble 4 by Airlight
- › ROCK JAW KOMMAND BA + Dynamic hybrid by Brooko
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)