I am also interested in possible pre order or head fi special price. If anything happens, I would be in the team jumping in first.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Find an amp for lcd3 and hd800 Last post on 9/30/14 at 11:04pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best tube amp for LCD-3 Last post on 10/3/14 at 6:14pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- balanced amp for lcd3 Last post on 9/28/14 at 9:58pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo Audio WA-8 Last post on 10/9/14 at 4:57pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HE-560 With 901 DAP - Questions?? Last post on 9/19/14 at 4:34am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 7/6/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in MEdia Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAS -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
$999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage - Page 68post #1006 of 44442/12/14 at 12:09pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1007 of 44442/12/14 at 12:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Greggo
I have to say, even given everything I just said in my post above... If Calyx said give me $700 right now and in a few months I will send you the product, I would probably take one for the team and get it and hope for the best, and then I would be one of the guys sharing feedback on the unit.
+ 11111111111111111post #1008 of 44442/12/14 at 12:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Gintaras
guys, lets petition Calyx to give HeadFi the promotion offer too !!! damn, i would pay Calyx 700$ in no time instantly on spot.
CALYX DUDES, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE YOUR EXCELLENT OFFER ALSO AVAILABLE TO US, POOR HEADFIERS, WE CANNOT WAIT TO RECEIVE YOUR EXCELLENT M PLAYER AND ASK YOU TO ALLOW US PURCHASE THIS BEAUTY INSTANTLY AT PROMOTIONAL PRICE.
WE LOVE YOU AND EXCELLENT M DAP FOREVER
I'd sign that.post #1009 of 44442/12/14 at 12:24pmpost #1010 of 44442/12/14 at 12:54pmpost #1011 of 44442/12/14 at 1:07pmpost #1012 of 44442/12/14 at 1:52pmpost #1013 of 44442/12/14 at 2:29pmpost #1014 of 44442/12/14 at 5:08pmQuote:
I have also been wondering if Folder view is available and can take advantage of the M:use active playlist function. (It does on Rockbox, so no obvious reason why not.)
I don't see this as an issue for gapless playback as that works the same no matter how one browses.post #1015 of 44442/12/14 at 5:37pmpost #1016 of 44442/12/14 at 5:40pmpost #1017 of 44442/12/14 at 6:08pm
Same here. I would gladly jump on the offer if Calyx have pre-order discount for their international customerspost #1018 of 44442/12/14 at 6:17pmWell you guys so realise international postage cost more especially with batteries, what if something happens to your gear, are you going to cover the shipping back to you. Normally they have deals with courier company which turn out to be as low as 5 dollar locally but international one cost considerably more.post #1019 of 44442/12/14 at 6:51pm
- $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 2 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 56 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Double Helix Cables Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K601 & K612 Pro Owners... UNITE!! 3 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Looking to retire my noble ATH M50s (Budget: ~$200) 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)