I am also interested in possible pre order or head fi special price. If anything happens, I would be in the team jumping in first.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- [WANTED] HiFiMan HM-901 with MiniBox, Discrete or IEM card Last post on 2/10/15 at 8:41am in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- $1000 budget, should I go open or closed? Last post on 1/21/15 at 2:56pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Another new Planar magnetic can at CES Last post on 1/8/15 at 7:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- Dampening Modifications to Fostex TH600 Headphones Last post on 12/30/14 at 3:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Help with Amp Decision for LCD-3f before deployment Last post on 12/26/14 at 4:34pm in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 1/22/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
$999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage - Page 68post #1006 of 48832/12/14 at 12:09pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1007 of 48832/12/14 at 12:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Greggo
I have to say, even given everything I just said in my post above... If Calyx said give me $700 right now and in a few months I will send you the product, I would probably take one for the team and get it and hope for the best, and then I would be one of the guys sharing feedback on the unit.
+ 11111111111111111post #1008 of 48832/12/14 at 12:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Gintaras
guys, lets petition Calyx to give HeadFi the promotion offer too !!! damn, i would pay Calyx 700$ in no time instantly on spot.
CALYX DUDES, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE YOUR EXCELLENT OFFER ALSO AVAILABLE TO US, POOR HEADFIERS, WE CANNOT WAIT TO RECEIVE YOUR EXCELLENT M PLAYER AND ASK YOU TO ALLOW US PURCHASE THIS BEAUTY INSTANTLY AT PROMOTIONAL PRICE.
WE LOVE YOU AND EXCELLENT M DAP FOREVER
I'd sign that.post #1009 of 48832/12/14 at 12:24pmpost #1010 of 48832/12/14 at 12:54pmpost #1011 of 48832/12/14 at 1:07pmpost #1012 of 48832/12/14 at 1:52pmpost #1013 of 48832/12/14 at 2:29pmpost #1014 of 48832/12/14 at 5:08pmQuote:
I have also been wondering if Folder view is available and can take advantage of the M:use active playlist function. (It does on Rockbox, so no obvious reason why not.)
I don't see this as an issue for gapless playback as that works the same no matter how one browses.post #1015 of 48832/12/14 at 5:37pmpost #1016 of 48832/12/14 at 5:40pmpost #1017 of 48832/12/14 at 6:08pm
Same here. I would gladly jump on the offer if Calyx have pre-order discount for their international customerspost #1018 of 48832/12/14 at 6:17pmWell you guys so realise international postage cost more especially with batteries, what if something happens to your gear, are you going to cover the shipping back to you. Normally they have deals with courier company which turn out to be as low as 5 dollar locally but international one cost considerably more.post #1019 of 48832/12/14 at 6:51pm
- $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 34 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 49 seconds ago
- › Gentleman’s headphone recommendations? 1 minute ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO To Reveal PM-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones and HA-2 Portable... 3 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 3 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 5 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 5 minutes ago
- › PLEASE HELP. NEED GOOD COMPUTER SPEAKER FOR $150-250 6 minutes ago
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3