Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Question: LCD 2.2<<HE 500<< LCD 3? Last post on Yesterday at 3:22 pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Abyss ab1266, A greatest Headphone in the world now! Compare with 009 LCD3 R10 and so on in this... Last post on 12/5/13 at 4:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- is audeze a bad idea for classical music? Last post on Yesterday at 1:04 pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones, going from 91db to 96 db, would it make a noticeable difference with a DAP ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Burson Conductor SL / Audeze LCD-3 Loaner Program Impression Last post on 12/5/13 at 1:30pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/4/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/28/12
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
$999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + 192GB internal / external storage - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 14110/31/13 at 12:08pmpost #18 of 14110/31/13 at 3:21pmpost #19 of 14111/1/13 at 7:34pmpost #20 of 14111/2/13 at 1:00ampost #21 of 14111/2/13 at 8:23amI believe the single slot opening is too thick for just one card. The 192gb must be 2 slots 1 micro sd and 1 sd. This might be stacked on top of each other. The sd slot for 128gb and the micro with 64gb thus in total 192 gb.
I hope that my guess be correct as I see no other way of getting this external 192gb figure.post #22 of 14111/2/13 at 9:27amQuote:Originally Posted by sinsiang
I believe the single slot opening is too thick for just one card. The 192gb must be 2 slots 1 micro sd and 1 sd. This might be stacked on top of each other. The sd slot for 128gb and the micro with 64gb thus in total 192 gb.
I hope that my guess be correct as I see no other way of getting this external 192gb figure.
Thats what I question them on facebook
Gave me this 192gb microsd bs answerpost #23 of 14111/2/13 at 3:05pmpost #24 of 14111/2/13 at 3:14pmpost #25 of 14111/3/13 at 9:25ampost #26 of 14111/3/13 at 8:31pmpost #27 of 14111/3/13 at 9:02pmQuote:
Just what we need, another useless, ill-informed, half baked comment from another fly-by-night user.post #28 of 14111/3/13 at 9:09pmpost #29 of 14111/3/13 at 11:12pm
- $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + 192GB internal / external storage
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Currently, there are 3049 Active Users (605 Members and 2444 Guests)
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 26 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 28 seconds ago
- › Tablets with USB-Audio that can handle large Hard-drives? 58 seconds ago
- › WTB: Mac mini unibody 1 minute ago
- › LIMITED TIME V-MODA LP FOR $70 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 2 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 3 minutes ago
- › Cowon J3 32 GB 3 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi