Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Dedicated Source Components › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics - Page 32

post #466 of 1855
Right but why make it so vague, and then not take action to correct it when it has been causing this much confusion. Just look at the LHLabs.com site and there is even a thread about all the people who signed up, like myself, who are now being told that Indiegogo won't refund their money and that they will do "what they can" after the Holidays, another vague statement. That IS ABSOLUTELY bad business. Fix the part that is causing people confusion, and either refund people their money, or let us know that they will take corrective action and the people that did back it at those prices, will still get it and not just lose their money.
post #467 of 1855
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendarko View Post

Right but why make it so vague, and then not take action to correct it when it has been causing this much confusion. Just look at the LHLabs.com site and there is even a thread about all the people who signed up, like myself, who are now being told that Indiegogo won't refund their money and that they will do "what they can" after the Holidays, another vague statement. That IS ABSOLUTELY bad business. Fix the part that is causing people confusion, and either refund people their money, or let us know that they will take corrective action and the people that did back it at those prices, will still get it and not just lose their money.
Patience
post #468 of 1855
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywillin View Post



Patience

 



NEVER!

I just don't want to lose the $300 i spent for the Pulse-X, it's a lot of money to me, so I am upset with they way they are handling this situation.
post #469 of 1855
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendarko View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywillin View Post



Patience

 



NEVER!

I just don't want to lose the $300 i spent for the Pulse-X, it's a lot of money to me, so I am upset with they way they are handling this situation.


i'm just saying its a holiday weekend, they(LH) said they'd see what they could do right ? its a holiday weekend, they(LH) didn't set this up to scam anyone, getting all upset and making accusations probably isn't going to help your situation , i'd be willing to bet it works out

post #470 of 1855
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywillin View Post


i'm just saying its a holiday weekend, they(LH) said they'd see what they could do right ? its a holiday weekend, they(LH) didn't set this up to scam anyone, getting all upset and making accusations probably isn't going to help your situation , i'd be willing to bet it works out

 



Your right, I know I'm being unreasonable and that it is a holiday weekend. I'm just afraid i lost my money and there doesn't seem to be anything being done about either fixing the site or reassuring those of us who spend $200-$300 on a hot batch of nothing!
post #471 of 1855
Thread Starter 

How about some Green ECO / Bamboo lovin....

 

post #472 of 1855
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendarko View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywillin View Post
 


i'm just saying its a holiday weekend, they(LH) said they'd see what they could do right ? its a holiday weekend, they(LH) didn't set this up to scam anyone, getting all upset and making accusations probably isn't going to help your situation , i'd be willing to bet it works out

 



Your right, I know I'm being unreasonable and that it is a holiday weekend. I'm just afraid i lost my money and there doesn't seem to be anything being done about either fixing the site or reassuring those of us who spend $200-$300 on a hot batch of nothing!

 

Hi, there

 

Wow.. a lot happened here during this holiday.

 

No worry. You won't lose a penny. Either you will get full refund or we will have some other solution for you. 

Just give us some reasonable time to find out the solution.

 

It is NOT the vague statement. If you want your money back, just send us your Paypal account, and we will transfer the exact amount of your money back.

And just for your information, we will loose roughly 7% of processing fee (deducted by Indiegogo and Paypal) of that amount.

 

So we have no intention to make any confusion here. 

post #473 of 1855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Ho View Post
 

 

Hi, there

 

Wow.. a lot happened here during this holiday.

 

No worry. You won't lose a penny. Either you will get full refund or we will have some other solution for you. 

Just give us some reasonable time to find out the solution.

 

It is NOT the vague statement. If you want your money back, just send us your Paypal account, and we will transfer the exact amount of your money back.

And just for your information, we will loose roughly 7% of processing fee (deducted by Indiegogo and Paypal) of that amount.

 

So we have no intention to make any confusion here. 


thanks larry,!!

as i said, it'll work out

as for me, i saw no vagueness in the offer, pretty self explanatory, glad to be involved, so, back to more pleasant issues !!

post #474 of 1855
Quote:
Originally Posted by m-i-c-k-e-y View Post
 

How about some Green ECO / Bamboo lovin....

 

That is pretty cool looking for sure.  How about a bright RED like the DaVinci?  I'd like to see that!

post #475 of 1855
Thread Starter 

Another....With Brushed Aluminum and Rosewood...

 

 

Anodized Red, for a while please...

post #476 of 1855

Got to give a +1 to m-i-c-k-e-y for all the PS work and patient explanations he's done since starting this thread. Thanks!

post #477 of 1855

My problem was that I wasn't able to hop on board of this BF deal:I Too much hifi shopping for my credit card to handle I suppose:beyersmile: Maxed out:eek:

 

Oh well. I don't really _NEED_ headphone system in every room....

 

Cheers

post #478 of 1855

Seems like the special offer is still on the table..

 

 

ClickclickclickaAAAARRGH.

 

:D

post #479 of 1855
Thread Starter 

@digitalzed Thanks Bro! Just here for the music! :bigsmile_face:

 

Ok RED

 

Controls: Aluminum Faceplate: Anodized Red

 

 

Controls: Black Acrylic Faceplate: Anodized Red(brighter shade), Da Vinci inspired design

 

post #480 of 1855
Quote:
Originally Posted by m-i-c-k-e-y View Post
 

@digitalzed Thanks Bro! Just here for the music! :bigsmile_face:

 

Ok RED

 

Controls: Aluminum Faceplate: Anodized Red

 

 

Controls: Black Acrylic Faceplate: Anodized Red(brighter shade), Da Vinci inspired design

 

Closer but..........................

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Dedicated Source Components
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Dedicated Source Components › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics