I get the 403 error with Chrome. You may want to try a different browser.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Amp for Alpha Prime Last post on 6/3/15 at 4:20am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Need Help with Amp Decision for LCD-3f before deployment Last post on 12/26/14 at 4:34pm in High-end Audio Forum
- DAC/amps with independent headphone and analog output levels? Last post on 6/26/15 at 9:06am in Dedicated Source Components
- iFi iDSD Micro VS Chord HUGO Last post on 7/22/15 at 7:36am in Dedicated Source Components
- Gryphon Kalliope - First impressions Last post on 10/15/14 at 4:43am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
First of all I would like to thank Hifinage (http://www.hifinage.com/) for arranging a review tour and sending this to me. They are really stepping up their game and slowly increasing the product...
First things first: I would like to thank Lin and RHA for the opportunity to test these IEMs and provide my honest opinion of them in return. It really is great that this community allows this...
Not too long ago, I was a lowly noob looking for my first headphones. I waded through the murky waters of terminology I couldn’t understand and brands I’d never heard of before. Over time, some...
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics - Page 18
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Has anyone actually listened to these? I'm very tempted to buy them but considering the fact that it hasn't exactly come out yet makes me a bit doubtful. For example, how would it compare to the resonessence concero?
Nobody has listened to it... but considering the company's reputation and progress they've made with these products, there is no reason why they should not deliver and no reason why they should not sound just as good as the Concero.
There are some listening impressions here that rdsu posted
Also, Zen Punk - I cleared the cookies from Chrome and was able to get in with that browser without the error page.
Edited by Zoo Animal - 11/14/13 at 2:19pm
Tried that too. I'll try PMing Larry!
Do you notice that they have the option to pledge for get the LightSpeed cable?
MSRP is set at $99 (1 meter), $139 (2 meter), $169 (3 meter), and $219 (5 meter). Backers of our campaign can add-on LightSpeed Jr. at 40% off of retail prices.
Thanks m-i-c-k-e-y! Larry sent me the same info and I was able to login just fine!
Glad to see they dropped the 1980's decorative "V" on the front panel - slight whiff of Van Halen.
Highly intrigued by this product - very promising. Glad you've got a Toslink in there which leads me to ask - any thoughts on whether the Geek might work well with 2 channel surround-sound gaming on PC and Consoles?
Anyway, best of luck with this.
Edited by SaLX - 11/15/13 at 6:04pm
I'm not sure I understand the exact nature of 'Stretch Goals'... but I think because the funding has passed $200k everyone who has chosen the Geek Pulse reward will get a free lightspeed Jr?
EDIT: Confirmed on the Campaign Page
Yes! Because we achieved our stretch goal of $200,000, everybody gets a 1 meter LightSpeed Jr. USB Cable for free. But just in case you wanted another one (maybe you want a different length), we're offering it as an add-on, too.
Edited by Spadge - 11/15/13 at 7:36pm
- Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Emotiva XDA-2 Review and Issues 27 seconds ago
- › Choosing the right equipment 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.3 - July 2, 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Icon Audio HP8/MP 3 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 6 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Spring 2015 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 7 minutes ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 7 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3