I get the 403 error with Chrome. You may want to try a different browser.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Amp for Alpha Prime Last post on 8/10/15 at 11:35am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Need Help with Amp Decision for LCD-3f before deployment Last post on 12/26/14 at 4:34pm in High-end Audio Forum
- DAC/amps with independent headphone and analog output levels? Last post on 6/26/15 at 9:06am in Dedicated Source Components
- iFi iDSD Micro VS Chord HUGO Last post on 8/24/15 at 10:58pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Gryphon Kalliope - First impressions Last post on 10/15/14 at 4:43am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Fidelio X2 is a really nice headphone at this price point. I paid only 190 USD for a new pair and cannot be more happy with the purchase. X2 sounds very open and has an airy soundstage. Still the...
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics - Page 18
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Has anyone actually listened to these? I'm very tempted to buy them but considering the fact that it hasn't exactly come out yet makes me a bit doubtful. For example, how would it compare to the resonessence concero?
Nobody has listened to it... but considering the company's reputation and progress they've made with these products, there is no reason why they should not deliver and no reason why they should not sound just as good as the Concero.
There are some listening impressions here that rdsu posted
Also, Zen Punk - I cleared the cookies from Chrome and was able to get in with that browser without the error page.
Edited by Zoo Animal - 11/14/13 at 2:19pm
Tried that too. I'll try PMing Larry!
Do you notice that they have the option to pledge for get the LightSpeed cable?
MSRP is set at $99 (1 meter), $139 (2 meter), $169 (3 meter), and $219 (5 meter). Backers of our campaign can add-on LightSpeed Jr. at 40% off of retail prices.
Thanks m-i-c-k-e-y! Larry sent me the same info and I was able to login just fine!
Glad to see they dropped the 1980's decorative "V" on the front panel - slight whiff of Van Halen.
Highly intrigued by this product - very promising. Glad you've got a Toslink in there which leads me to ask - any thoughts on whether the Geek might work well with 2 channel surround-sound gaming on PC and Consoles?
Anyway, best of luck with this.
Edited by SaLX - 11/15/13 at 6:04pm
I'm not sure I understand the exact nature of 'Stretch Goals'... but I think because the funding has passed $200k everyone who has chosen the Geek Pulse reward will get a free lightspeed Jr?
EDIT: Confirmed on the Campaign Page
Yes! Because we achieved our stretch goal of $200,000, everybody gets a 1 meter LightSpeed Jr. USB Cable for free. But just in case you wanted another one (maybe you want a different length), we're offering it as an add-on, too.
Edited by Spadge - 11/15/13 at 7:36pm
- Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Astell&Kern AK380 2 minutes ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 7 minutes ago
- › omg i love my new monoprice 5" studio monitors!! 11 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 12 minutes ago
- › Best gear for listening to classical music... 12 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 14 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 14 minutes ago
- › Why do companies make headphones hard to drive(300+ ohm) is it a... 14 minutes ago
- › Woo WA2 Tube Rolling Recommendations 16 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 16 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2