Hercules Cheung wrote:
Geek Wave campaign seems steering both of your away, time to wrap up or provide update on Geek Pulse Project
1. Op-Amp selection / Active Components upgrade result
2. Muses 7001 test and upgrade on LPS/LPS4
1. Backer Survey
2. Updated rewards list from referral program
3. incorrect contribution in Beta Survey still not corrected.
Any body can add more if not covered above.
MUSE7001? I found a good one that is the same quality in my ear, but doesn't cost that much.
Next two weeks, we will do the combination test Geek Pulse + Geek LPS to confirm.
OpAmp selection. I seems update somewhere is other forums (Head-Fi?)
Sorry, after making 100+ posts per day, my memory is full... LOL
The OpAmps selection will be finalized by the end of this month. Now, my top pick is
* LME49990 as line driver plus the Elna Silmik Cap, and Murata C0G by passing cap.
(Yes. Cap and Amp needs to consider together)
* A surprising candidate just sent to Lab for current to voltage analog part. ADA4898
Very high bandwidth and smooth in high frequency.
So for IV, we have MUSE, OPA1612 and this one... It's a tough choice, I have to say.
* For the gain stage, I love to use LM4562 in balanced (and maybe AD827 in Single-ended)
(Yes. The amp sounds its best in the right topology)
Without getting too technical here, conclusion: We are on the very right track!