I used to have the Vsonic Gr07 but they broke, my opinion of them:
1. The treble (the s's of voices sounded rly SSSH)
2. The over-the-ear (I mean that it goes from the top) design did not fit comfortable in my ear, no matter what plugs I used. And after a while it would get lose.
3. 300 hours burnin time lol.
4. Could use a bit more base
What I did like:
1. Very nice clarity
2. No fatigue
3. Good low/mid/high's
4. Punchy crisp of drum snares.
5. The voices come off really good in the front of the music.
I have narrowed my search for a new earphone down to these three earphones. I have read a lot of stuff and basically what I read:
JVC HA-FXT90 is more energetic then the EPH-100SL, but more fatigueing. Mid's/vocals are a bit more forward at the HA-FXT90, and sound is more to the front, less laid back.
The Monster Gratitude also gets praise for being a pretty good earphone.
FXT90 costs 105 dollars, EPH-100SL 115 dollars, the Gratitude is only 59.
I listen to all kinds of music. Rock/alt/salsa/pop though the most.
I hope you can help me.