As new in box, purchased from a authorized dealer. I also will throw in the Fiio 30 pin LOD (fiio L9) seen in the picture. That is not a std item when you buy it new. Price includes shipping in the US,buyer cover paypal fee.Thanks for looking.
- productFiiO E12 Mont Blanctagged by System, 10/27/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser 429s no highs when plugged into DAC Last post on 2/11/15 at 7:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- FiiO E12 v1 vs Cayin C5 brief comparison Last post on 2/20/15 at 9:32am in Portable Headphone Amps
- New full-sized headphone to get the best out of my Fiio X1 ( and Fiio E12 ) Last post on 2/24/15 at 8:52am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- More bass and power of e12 Last post on 1/26/15 at 9:58am in Portable Headphone Amps
- DAC or portable amp for Etymotic ER-4S? Last post on 1/25/15 at 7:02am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
For Sale: Fiio E12+LOD fiio L9
post #1 of 3
10/27/13 at 5:39pm - last bumped: 11/6/13
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 3
11/3/13 at 11:15am
Hi - I'm interested. Is everything still available?
p.s. I would have PM'ed you, but I've reached my 2/day PM limit which seems a bit silly to me. I just joined the group. Does anyone know if this is a newb-thing??
- Fiio E12+LOD fiio L9
Currently, there are 3684 Active Users (676 Members and 3008 Guests)
- › Bought Hifiman HE-560+Mjolnir+Gungnir - No punch, not happy 3 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 18 seconds ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 45 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Any MST3k fans here? 2 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › The KOSS Heaphone Pro DJ200 Mic Over-Ear Black Vs Audio Technica... 2 minutes ago
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2