As new in box, purchased from a authorized dealer. I also will throw in the Fiio 30 pin LOD (fiio L9) seen in the picture. That is not a std item when you buy it new. Price includes shipping in the US,buyer cover paypal fee.Thanks for looking.
- productFiiO E12 Mont Blanctagged by System, 10/27/13
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for Cheap portable amp Last post on 9/13/14 at 8:39am in Portable Headphone Amps
- why buy the he-400i if u already own the he-400 Last post on 9/2/14 at 5:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- e12 diy vs e12 Last post on 9/2/14 at 6:34am in Portable Headphone Amps
- PC > Bifrost > E12? Last post on 8/24/14 at 3:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fiio E12, Anything sound better Last post on 8/19/14 at 9:03pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
For Sale: Fiio E12+LOD fiio L9
post #1 of 3
10/27/13 at 5:39pm - last bumped: 11/6/13
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 3
11/3/13 at 11:15am
Hi - I'm interested. Is everything still available?
p.s. I would have PM'ed you, but I've reached my 2/day PM limit which seems a bit silly to me. I just joined the group. Does anyone know if this is a newb-thing??
- Fiio E12+LOD fiio L9
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3523 Active Users (659 Members and 2864 Guests)
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 19 seconds ago
- › Westerville Fall meet. 43 seconds ago
- › Asus Essence One Headphone Amp/DAC (CeBIT 2011) 1 minute ago
- › Best pricing? 1 minute ago
- › Is Sabre ES9018 the best DAC chip right now? 1 minute ago
- › Dual listening: Amp with two headphone outputs 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 3 minutes ago
- › Toronto Winter 2014 Meet 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)