As new in box, purchased from a authorized dealer. I also will throw in the Fiio 30 pin LOD (fiio L9) seen in the picture. That is not a std item when you buy it new. Price includes shipping in the US,buyer cover paypal fee.Thanks for looking.
- productFiiO E12 Mont Blanctagged by System, 10/27/13
Related Forum Threads
- My experience of M50x Last post on 11/16/14 at 2:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any portable headphones with HiFiMAN-like signature? Last post on 12/16/14 at 3:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with the best soundstage... Last post on 10/11/14 at 8:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT770 250ohm + Fiio E12, do I need a DAC? Last post on 9/24/14 at 3:47pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Need an answer quick please!! Last post on 9/17/14 at 6:38am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/14
Shure SRH840, are a value filled set of extraordinary headphones, worth every single coin you spend on it. The bass register is perfect for any genre of song you play through you...
I got the Sennheiser HD-598 based on all the existing rave reviews. It's amazingly comfortable. That's all the good I can say about it. I just hate the sound. Okay, I am no "audiophile". I am...
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
For Sale: Fiio E12+LOD fiio L9
post #1 of 3
10/27/13 at 5:39pm - last bumped: 11/6/13
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 3
11/3/13 at 11:15am
Hi - I'm interested. Is everything still available?
p.s. I would have PM'ed you, but I've reached my 2/day PM limit which seems a bit silly to me. I just joined the group. Does anyone know if this is a newb-thing??
- Fiio E12+LOD fiio L9
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3775 Active Users (610 Members and 3165 Guests)
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 5 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 39 seconds ago
- › Hi-fi audio signal chain -- no more sigma-delta 45 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 47 seconds ago
- › Help me choose or recomendate me? 1 minute ago
- › HD600 vs DT990 Pro 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Is Sennheiser HD598 worth keeping? Or should I return it to Amazon... 5 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 5 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)