My Vsonic Gr07 mk2 (1,5 years old) broke down due to water damage (really dumb story, but I put my headphones in a glass of water by accident, like a total brainfart lol). I am looking for new in-earphones.
I liked the Vsonic Gr07 mk2 but there were also things I did not like about it:
1. The treble (the s's of voices sounded rly SSSH)
2. The over-the-ear (I mean that it goes from the top) design did not fit comfortable in my ear, no matter what plugs I used. And after a while it would get lose.
3. 300 hours burnin time lol.
4. Could use a bit more base
What I did like:
1. Very nice clarity
2. No fatigue
3. Good low/mid/high's
4. Punchy crisp of drum snares.
5. The voices come off really good in the front of the music.
Now I am looking for a new earphones. I am looking to spend something between 100-200$.
I have looked at the Summer guide and I am looking at the HifiMAN RE400, Klipsch X7/X10, Monster Miles Davis Trumpet, Velodyne vPulse, Sony XBA-3iP, Audiofly AF78, and Yamaha EPH-100. Any other recommendations are very welcome as well.
I hope you guys can help me!
Thanks a lot.
Edited by chocomel - 10/27/13 at 1:18am