- 117 Posts. Joined 1/2012
- Location: Maryland, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
- productPhilips Fidelio L1tagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- Audio Technica AH-M50x vs Philips Fidelio L1 vs Something Else Last post on 5/23/14 at 11:51am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Recs on full-size, open headphones that do not require amp? Last post on 5/13/14 at 9:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ad700x vs Philips Fidelio L1 Last post on 5/4/14 at 11:35am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- AKG K551 vs Beyerdynamic DT770s vs Philips Fidelio L1s. Last post on 5/1/14 at 6:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Philips Fidelio L1: Thumbs up Last post on 4/29/14 at 2:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
WARNING! Buy Phillips Headphones AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nah, I used my Visa Debit card, unfortunately.
Hello, kalbee, unfortunately the ear pads are not removable. At least, not that I can tell.
I'm actually looking for a great sounding can for using on the go with my iPhone 5 and iPod Classic. And like I stated earlier, I am happy with the sound of the L1, if not it's repairability. And I love the removable remote cable. It comes in handy since I can use it in my truck and control my iPhone while it's connected to my car stereo unit.
You might be eligible. File a claim with visa. Manufacturer warranties under 3 years automatically extended by 1 year. Claim amount up to10,000.
Thanks for the tip, rhodan. I will check it out.
Yup had 100% identical issue with mine. I called in and basically they said I'd need to ship them the entire headphones to get it fixed. No pad replacements available. One of the many reasons I have stayed away from the L1 and X1 from the Fidelio line. Sad to see the same problems exist here as well. No replaceable pads is a big warning for me.
- WARNING! Buy Phillips Headphones AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 15 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 35 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 49 seconds ago
- › The "non-Grado" Driver Grado Thread 58 seconds ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › AKG K601 & K612 Pro Owners... UNITE!! 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Which earphones to choose? 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 4 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)