- 117 Posts. Joined 1/2012
- Location: Maryland, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
- productPhilips Fidelio L1tagged by nightmancometh, 10/30/13
Related Forum Threads
- Audio Technica AH-M50x vs Philips Fidelio L1 vs Something Else Last post on 5/23/14 at 11:51am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Recs on full-size, open headphones that do not require amp? Last post on 5/13/14 at 9:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio-Technica ad700x vs Philips Fidelio L1 Last post on 5/4/14 at 11:35am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- AKG K551 vs Beyerdynamic DT770s vs Philips Fidelio L1s. Last post on 5/1/14 at 6:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Philips Fidelio L1: Thumbs up Last post on 4/29/14 at 2:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: Yesterday
Before I get started, I’d like to thank the team at Audiofly and Billy from Noisy Motel for making this tour possible. I know that the AF140s have received some criticism so far which is always a...
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
WARNING! Buy Phillips Headphones AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Nah, I used my Visa Debit card, unfortunately.
Hello, kalbee, unfortunately the ear pads are not removable. At least, not that I can tell.
I'm actually looking for a great sounding can for using on the go with my iPhone 5 and iPod Classic. And like I stated earlier, I am happy with the sound of the L1, if not it's repairability. And I love the removable remote cable. It comes in handy since I can use it in my truck and control my iPhone while it's connected to my car stereo unit.
You might be eligible. File a claim with visa. Manufacturer warranties under 3 years automatically extended by 1 year. Claim amount up to10,000.
Thanks for the tip, rhodan. I will check it out.
Yup had 100% identical issue with mine. I called in and basically they said I'd need to ship them the entire headphones to get it fixed. No pad replacements available. One of the many reasons I have stayed away from the L1 and X1 from the Fidelio line. Sad to see the same problems exist here as well. No replaceable pads is a big warning for me.
- WARNING! Buy Phillips Headphones AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
- › New To Electronic Music, Recommendations And Genres? 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM70: A Bold New Direction 1 minute ago
- › Automatic random wireless startgate for motorcross 2 minutes ago
- › Do hard drives sound different? 2 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HDVA 600 4 minutes ago
- › Best Studio Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 5 minutes ago
- › Asus Xonar U7 or Sound Blaster Z 6 minutes ago
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)