or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Groups › Melbourne Head-Fiers Group › Discussions › November Melbourne Head-Fi Meet

November Melbourne Head-Fi Meet - Page 5

post #61 of 187

Nice!

 

I'll ask Charles about it. 

post #62 of 187

Looks like an awesome meet. Can I join? Not sure if I can join the full session but I'll come by for sure.

 

My main amp is crack + speedball but since Loquah is bringing one no point to bring another one. I can bring the following

 

DAC: Schit modi

Portable Amp: Corda Quickstep 

                      Objective2 (will bring this one if I haven't sold it)

Source: Rockboxed ipod gen 5 with AudioMinor iMod + custom LOD

Headphones: DT770 600Ohm

                    Creative Aurvana Live

IEM: Brainwavz B2

        Meelectronic R1 (Not a good SQ but a fun bassy one) plus made from wood so looks so cool :)

post #63 of 187

Oooh... this just keeps getting better and better... can't wait! :)

post #64 of 187
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahdi8 View Post
 

Looks like an awesome meet. Can I join? Not sure if I can join the full session but I'll come by for sure.

 

My main amp is crack + speedball but since Loquah is bringing one no point to bring another one. I can bring the following

 

DAC: Schit modi

Portable Amp: Corda Quickstep 

                      Objective2 (will bring this one if I haven't sold it)

Source: Rockboxed ipod gen 5 with AudioMinor iMod + custom LOD

Headphones: DT770 600Ohm

                    Creative Aurvana Live

IEM: Brainwavz B2

        Meelectronic R1 (Not a good SQ but a fun bassy one) plus made from wood so looks so cool :)

 

Done. I'll add you to the list and you're welcome to come for some of the time, not necessarily all the time, but please come for at least an hour or so to give people a chance to hear any of your stuff they'd like to try. Welcome to the meet!

 

(PS I'll update the front page tomorrow)

post #65 of 187
Definitely will come for more than an hour cos looks like there are quite a few to try out smily_headphones1.gif
post #66 of 187

Thanks guys for all the congratulations for our new baby; both the mother and the baby are doing very well! However, I won't be able to make it to this meet again. I look forward to the next one again though and hope my life won't get busier and busier...lol

post #67 of 187

Congrats on the new bubs DMax99. Yeah your life will be busy all right... I know got two myself :)

post #68 of 187

Can I also get a non head-fi member to join? He can bring DT990 250ohm and Ray Samuel's Predator along

post #69 of 187
Should be Ok.
post #70 of 187

CURSE YOU, CONTRACT WORK.

I was just booked for back-to-back nightshift events that weekend (Friday and Saturday), both are techno parties, so will run very late.

 

I'll still pop in, but I won't be able to be there for the whole time, and I'll have to reduce my gear list subsequently. Not a huge biggie, as most of it came from Billy anyway (lol).

 

I'll drop these in for you guys to play with:

 

Denon D5000 (MarkL modded):

 

 

Maruni HV-320v:
 

 

Fischer FA-003 (ZEBRANO wood):

 

 

Alessandro MS1 (COCOBOLO wood):

 

 

If there is anything else you guys are interested to hear, let me know.

 

If it isn't too much hassle, I might arrange for my gear to be dropped/waiting at the meet, and I'll rock up for an hour or so with my GF Rayna (If that's alright with everyone?)

 

I'll be pretty droopy and dead - be warned. 

 

My apologies. 

post #71 of 187
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahdi8 View Post
 

Can I also get a non head-fi member to join? He can bring DT990 250ohm and Ray Samuel's Predator along

 

Hi Mahdi. Is that confirmed or do you still need to check?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post
 

CURSE YOU, CONTRACT WORK.

I was just booked for back-to-back nightshift events that weekend (Friday and Saturday), both are techno parties, so will run very late.

 

I'll still pop in, but I won't be able to be there for the whole time, and I'll have to reduce my gear list subsequently. Not a huge biggie, as most of it came from Billy anyway (lol).

 

I'll drop these in for you guys to play with:

 

Denon D5000 (MarkL modded):

 

Maruni HV-320v:
 

Fischer FA-003 (ZEBRANO wood):

 

Alessandro MS1 (COCOBOLO wood):

 

If there is anything else you guys are interested to hear, let me know.

 

If it isn't too much hassle, I might arrange for my gear to be dropped/waiting at the meet, and I'll rock up for an hour or so with my GF Rayna (If that's alright with everyone?)

 

I'll be pretty droopy and dead - be warned. 

 

My apologies. 

 

Sorry to hear, Lotus. Thanks for still providing some gear and definitely do drop in so you can try the Beyer / Bottlehead combo.

post #72 of 187
Thread Starter 

Unfortunately, the Bottlehead Mainline won't arrive in time for me to build it before the meet - a USPS error somehow sent it to Canada and it's now coming back to the US (maybe all the way back to Bottlehead) before being re-forwarded to me. :(

post #73 of 187
He's definitely coming
post #74 of 187
Thread Starter 
Cool. I'll add him to the list.
post #75 of 187


Looks like it wouldn't be hassle to bring the crack speedball since the missus got me an ABS case to carry all my stuff. It looks so nice all packed in smily_headphones1.gif so i 'll add the crack speedball to my to bring list
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Melbourne Head-Fiers Group
Head-Fi.org › Groups › Melbourne Head-Fiers Group › Discussions › November Melbourne Head-Fi Meet