So, as usual, my Klipsch S4i cable broke near the base. They were decent sound wise but it was expected that with the average build quality, they could not last too long. Now I need a new headphone. I thought I'd ask the experts here for some advice.
Here's what I'm looking for :
- in-ear, something not too big
- best sound quality for my budget
- budget is between 100 and 200 $ / euro. Can't spend more on something that will be broken in 18 months max...
- comfortable for long use
- if possible not too fragile as I use them for running. if cable can be detached and replaced, it would be a good thing.
- if there is an android compatible remote, better
- I listen a lot to electronic music. Headphone must be good in the bass department.