Mine are on their way from Korea.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHiFiMAN RE-400tagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productHiFiMAN RE-600tagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productRHA MA750i Noise Isolating Premium In-Ear Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productT-Peos H-200tagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productVSONIC GR07 Bass Editontagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- Better earphones than re-400 with a budget of 100$? Last post on 5/16/14 at 4:19pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fiio E07K/E10 vs iPhone 4 SQ? Last post on 5/3/14 at 2:29am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- free gifts of RE600, HM700 and RE400 Last post on 4/27/14 at 3:34am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- IEM Considerations Last post on 2/5/14 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In need of nice IEMs! Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/10/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
LG Quadbeat 2 Impressions Thread - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Quadbeat 2 vs mh1c, please? Which one is bassier? The mh1c is way too bassy for me. The overall sound of the mh1c feels a bit compressed to me, i think it's lack air in the mids, but i like the highs, very well extended without harshness.
Edited by rhiga - 10/25/13 at 2:37pm
Apparently there are batch deviations in the mh1c. Sounds like I had the same as you. I could reduce bass 12db's and it was still a little bassy.
I don't know about a batch deviation, but I do know that the MH1 and MH1c do have a different signature due to changes in acoustic resistance. The MH1 is a much more balanced earphone.
The differences are slight, but you're right about the MH1. Definitely needs a re-cable though
Hmmm I have an Optimus G Pro, which just happens to have the first LG QuadBeat Pro...
I like the LG Quadbeat, with its nice, open soundstage and slight v shaped sound signature
And with the hype here about the LG Quadbeat 2, curious to try it as well
Gonna ask my friend with a LG G2 to loan me his Quadbeat 2 (which comes with the LG G2) for an extended listening session to get some initial impressions
Have you ever heard a Hifiman RE0? How about the treble quality in these and can you compare to the other iems you have? Do you think there is a significant mid bass bloat that muddies the midrange on Lg qb2? Your help will be much appreciated.
Edited by ozkan - 10/28/13 at 12:29am
I have both the re0 and reZero. imo, they are in the same sound signature group as the etymotic, which aims to be so detailed and crisp that it may sound unnatural at times. the qb2 is what I would say most iems makers are trying to achieve now, by putting different types of drivers to cover most bases from highs to mids to lows. the qb2 does almost everything right for a single driver, except for the slight mid bass bias. don't worry about the mid bass, its very slight only and doesn't affect the overall presentation much. I have the jvc frd80 as well, and I think the qb2 is clearer.
Edited by DigDub - 10/29/13 at 8:14am
- LG Quadbeat 2 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › I got kicked out of Stereo Exchange 1 second ago
- › Buying my first audiophile grade headphones need some help please :) 5 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 23 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 26 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 33 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 47 seconds ago
- › Not Happy with my current setup. Details inside. Need help picking... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.20 download and discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)