Mine are on their way from Korea.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best IEMs for Around $100 - Details inside Last post on 1/23/15 at 12:57pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- My first set of Comply tips - wow! Last post on 1/2/15 at 1:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Hifiman Flagship Custom IEM E1000 in collaboration with Unique Melody Last post on 12/31/14 at 10:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- $200 Price of RE600 permanent? Last post on 12/8/14 at 12:36pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- BASS SHOCK: Am I crazy???! Last post on 8/14/14 at 5:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 4/13/15
This review is for the Linum Bax 2-Pin, Bax IEM and headphone cables. Let me introduce myself my name is Adam, I live in the states between Philadelphia and New York City. I have been into audio...
Havi B3 Pro 1 - Pictorial Review Let me start by saying that ......the purchase of B3Pro1 has been long time coming ever since introduced by bhazard in the Chinese thread early last year...
I have posted a more detailed review on my blog with hi resolution pictures. http://blog.hyperexpert.com/audio-technica-at-pha50bt-first-impressions-and-review/ I stumbled upon Audio Technica’s...
My impressions is that these don’t sound significantly different than the cheaper SP version in terms of sound signature. The biggest difference is detail, more extended highs and smoother mid. If...
IE80 - High End Earphones I think there's a point to where you draw the line for a Price Point, this goes over that boundary and breaks the rules of it's price, which is unfortunate. I feel...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
LG Quadbeat 2 Impressions Thread - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Quadbeat 2 vs mh1c, please? Which one is bassier? The mh1c is way too bassy for me. The overall sound of the mh1c feels a bit compressed to me, i think it's lack air in the mids, but i like the highs, very well extended without harshness.
Edited by rhiga - 10/25/13 at 2:37pm
Apparently there are batch deviations in the mh1c. Sounds like I had the same as you. I could reduce bass 12db's and it was still a little bassy.
I don't know about a batch deviation, but I do know that the MH1 and MH1c do have a different signature due to changes in acoustic resistance. The MH1 is a much more balanced earphone.
The differences are slight, but you're right about the MH1. Definitely needs a re-cable though
Hmmm I have an Optimus G Pro, which just happens to have the first LG QuadBeat Pro...
I like the LG Quadbeat, with its nice, open soundstage and slight v shaped sound signature
And with the hype here about the LG Quadbeat 2, curious to try it as well
Gonna ask my friend with a LG G2 to loan me his Quadbeat 2 (which comes with the LG G2) for an extended listening session to get some initial impressions
Have you ever heard a Hifiman RE0? How about the treble quality in these and can you compare to the other iems you have? Do you think there is a significant mid bass bloat that muddies the midrange on Lg qb2? Your help will be much appreciated.
Edited by ozkan - 10/28/13 at 12:29am
I have both the re0 and reZero. imo, they are in the same sound signature group as the etymotic, which aims to be so detailed and crisp that it may sound unnatural at times. the qb2 is what I would say most iems makers are trying to achieve now, by putting different types of drivers to cover most bases from highs to mids to lows. the qb2 does almost everything right for a single driver, except for the slight mid bass bias. don't worry about the mid bass, its very slight only and doesn't affect the overall presentation much. I have the jvc frd80 as well, and I think the qb2 is clearer.
Edited by DigDub - 10/29/13 at 8:14am
- LG Quadbeat 2 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 35 seconds ago
- › New release - the AKG K553 Pro - featuring a killer Massdrop deal 59 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Valhalla 2 2 minutes ago
- › a Dac and an Amp or just a Dac 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet Vol. 3 -- Nashville, TN -- Spring 2015 (April 18,... 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 5 minutes ago
- › Full Audioengine home computer setup... is Audioengine still the king? 5 minutes ago
- › New Leckerton UHA-6S MKII Portable Headphone Amplifier Announced... 6 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2