Mine are on their way from Korea.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHiFiMAN RE-400tagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productHiFiMAN RE-600tagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productRHA MA750i Noise Isolating Premium In-Ear Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productT-Peos H-200tagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productVSONIC GR07 Bass Editontagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- BASS SHOCK: Am I crazy???! Last post on 8/14/14 at 5:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Better earphones than re-400 with a budget of 100$? Last post on 5/16/14 at 4:19pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fiio E07K/E10 vs iPhone 4 SQ? Last post on 5/3/14 at 2:29am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- free gifts of RE600, HM700 and RE400 Last post on 4/27/14 at 3:34am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- IEM Considerations Last post on 2/5/14 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/3/14
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
I am one of the lucky ones to get a chance to be reviewer in the HE-400i "tour". HiFiMAN has intrigued me since the start of my Head-Fi journey. The HE-400 was the first headphone I purchased...
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
LG Quadbeat 2 Impressions Thread - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Quadbeat 2 vs mh1c, please? Which one is bassier? The mh1c is way too bassy for me. The overall sound of the mh1c feels a bit compressed to me, i think it's lack air in the mids, but i like the highs, very well extended without harshness.
Edited by rhiga - 10/25/13 at 2:37pm
Apparently there are batch deviations in the mh1c. Sounds like I had the same as you. I could reduce bass 12db's and it was still a little bassy.
I don't know about a batch deviation, but I do know that the MH1 and MH1c do have a different signature due to changes in acoustic resistance. The MH1 is a much more balanced earphone.
The differences are slight, but you're right about the MH1. Definitely needs a re-cable though
Hmmm I have an Optimus G Pro, which just happens to have the first LG QuadBeat Pro...
I like the LG Quadbeat, with its nice, open soundstage and slight v shaped sound signature
And with the hype here about the LG Quadbeat 2, curious to try it as well
Gonna ask my friend with a LG G2 to loan me his Quadbeat 2 (which comes with the LG G2) for an extended listening session to get some initial impressions
Have you ever heard a Hifiman RE0? How about the treble quality in these and can you compare to the other iems you have? Do you think there is a significant mid bass bloat that muddies the midrange on Lg qb2? Your help will be much appreciated.
Edited by ozkan - 10/28/13 at 12:29am
I have both the re0 and reZero. imo, they are in the same sound signature group as the etymotic, which aims to be so detailed and crisp that it may sound unnatural at times. the qb2 is what I would say most iems makers are trying to achieve now, by putting different types of drivers to cover most bases from highs to mids to lows. the qb2 does almost everything right for a single driver, except for the slight mid bass bias. don't worry about the mid bass, its very slight only and doesn't affect the overall presentation much. I have the jvc frd80 as well, and I think the qb2 is clearer.
Edited by DigDub - 10/29/13 at 8:14am
- LG Quadbeat 2 Impressions Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › [A Poor Man Reviews] Sony MDR-XB70AP 53 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Is the Hifiman HE-6 clearly a league above the Hifiman HE-500? 2 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › B.M.C. Announces PureDAC 3 minutes ago
- › Help me optimize my 1k budget 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)