Mine are on their way from Korea.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHiFiMAN RE-400tagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productHiFiMAN RE-600tagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productRHA MA750i Noise Isolating Premium In-Ear Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productT-Peos H-200tagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productVSONIC GR07 Bass Editontagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- free gifts of RE600, HM700 and RE400 Last post on 4/21/14 at 6:49am in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
- IEM Considerations Last post on 2/5/14 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In need of nice IEMs! Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HiFiMan RE-400 vs VSonic GR07 vs other potential options(?) Last post on 10/23/13 at 6:26am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- VSonic GR07 vs HiFiMAN RE-400 ... did someone compare those 2 (???) Last post on 3/20/14 at 6:50pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
The review will comming soon
I used these for about three months at my desk at work. The left side went out in that short time. They were great while they lasted.
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
LG Quadbeat 2 Appreciation Thread!! - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Quadbeat 2 vs mh1c, please? Which one is bassier? The mh1c is way too bassy for me. The overall sound of the mh1c feels a bit compressed to me, i think it's lack air in the mids, but i like the highs, very well extended without harshness.
Edited by rhiga - 10/25/13 at 2:37pm
Apparently there are batch deviations in the mh1c. Sounds like I had the same as you. I could reduce bass 12db's and it was still a little bassy.
I don't know about a batch deviation, but I do know that the MH1 and MH1c do have a different signature due to changes in acoustic resistance. The MH1 is a much more balanced earphone.
The differences are slight, but you're right about the MH1. Definitely needs a re-cable though
Hmmm I have an Optimus G Pro, which just happens to have the first LG QuadBeat Pro...
I like the LG Quadbeat, with its nice, open soundstage and slight v shaped sound signature
And with the hype here about the LG Quadbeat 2, curious to try it as well
Gonna ask my friend with a LG G2 to loan me his Quadbeat 2 (which comes with the LG G2) for an extended listening session to get some initial impressions
Have you ever heard a Hifiman RE0? How about the treble quality in these and can you compare to the other iems you have? Do you think there is a significant mid bass bloat that muddies the midrange on Lg qb2? Your help will be much appreciated.
Edited by ozkan - 10/28/13 at 12:29am
I have both the re0 and reZero. imo, they are in the same sound signature group as the etymotic, which aims to be so detailed and crisp that it may sound unnatural at times. the qb2 is what I would say most iems makers are trying to achieve now, by putting different types of drivers to cover most bases from highs to mids to lows. the qb2 does almost everything right for a single driver, except for the slight mid bass bias. don't worry about the mid bass, its very slight only and doesn't affect the overall presentation much. I have the jvc frd80 as well, and I think the qb2 is clearer.
Edited by DigDub - 10/29/13 at 8:14am
- LG Quadbeat 2 Appreciation Thread!!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Logitech UE 9000 vs AKG K845BT 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 2 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Can you get the V moda m 100 for around $200? 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › New to here, need some suggestions, thanks! 5 minutes ago
- › New to here, new some suggestions, thanks! 5 minutes ago
- › Halide Design DAC HD by Zuqi
- › Sony MDR-ZX-700 by PurelyNicole
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude