I love the sound of the M80s, but hate the fit so I'm replacing them. Here is what I'm looking for:
- $300 budget for full setup (including amp, if needed)
- I listen mostly to indie and alternative rock
- I care most about comfort and sound and build quality
- For home use, including while doing chores
I'm considering the following headphones, but need help narrowing down the list:
- Beyerdynamic DT880
- Beyerdynamic DT1350 (worried about comfort)
- Sennheiser HD25-1 II (again, worried about comfort)
- Audio Technica ES10
- Bowers & Wilkins P5
Which one do you think will work best for me? Are there others not on this list?
Thank you for your help!