New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: IC: DNA Stratus

post #1 of 24
Thread Starter 
This Classified is Closed

For Sale:
IC: DNA Stratus

Will Ship To: Anywhere

Make your offer.

 

It's set to 220V. Serial # 003

 

Buyer pays fees and shipping.

 

I'm selling cause I'm probably quitting the hobby and gonna keep just a couple of equipts.

 

Any questions, feel free to answer.


Edited by madbull - 10/16/13 at 8:43am
View All More from This Seller
post #2 of 24

YGPM!

post #3 of 24

btw can this be set to 120V or is it only for 220V?

post #4 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post
 

btw can this be set to 120V or is it only for 220V?

I was just looking at that - you're quick

post #5 of 24

yeah, i'll totally buy this if it can be switched to 120V

post #6 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post
 

yeah, i'll totally buy this if it can be switched to 120V

should have both considering it was originally made in the US, if not it should be easy to fix

post #7 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by magiccabbage View Post
 

should have both considering it was originally made in the US, if not it should be easy to fix

That's not how it works.  If the transformers are universal, they can be tapped either way.  Otherwise, they are made for one or the other.  US users will probably either have to get them swapped out or use a converter box.

post #8 of 24

great....

post #9 of 24

I'm guessing this unit doesn't have the updated transformer Donald is offering now with the newer units? If not, might be a good reason for a US sale (or international) - than have it swapped for a 110/220 and the new transformer. 

 

I would be all over this if mine wasn't expected in a matter of few weeks! GLWS


Edited by Greed - 10/16/13 at 10:22am
post #10 of 24

I contacted him, its not.  Its a $400 mod to existing units though (as opposed to a $100 upcharge on the new ones) + shipping from europe, which makes it less worth it for US buyers, unless the price is really good.  Plus the transformer that would need to be replaced would not be the OPT's which is what has changed with the newer Stratii so you're possibly looking at even more.


Edited by Radio_head - 10/16/13 at 10:29am
post #11 of 24

Yea, that's a bummer.

post #12 of 24
Thread Starter 

I'm cheking with Donald how one changes the voltage to 120V.

post #13 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio_head View Post
 

I contacted him, its not.  Its a $400 mod to existing units though (as opposed to a $100 upcharge on the new ones) + shipping from europe, which makes it less worth it for US buyers, unless the price is really good.  Plus the transformer that would need to be replaced would not be the OPT's which is what has changed with the newer Stratii so you're possibly looking at even more.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
 

I'm guessing this unit doesn't have the updated transformer Donald is offering now with the newer units? If not, might be a good reason for a US sale (or international) - than have it swapped for a 110/220 and the new transformer. 

 

I would be all over this if mine wasn't expected in a matter of few weeks! GLWS

 

yeah i really want a stratus, but don't want the long wait time that comes with it. thats what keeps me from placing an order for one, i would not want to wait months for one.

 

if it sent it to Donald for  transformer change and the new mod/upgrade, i don't know how long that would take, would he get it done in a week, or would it be the same as putting myself on the waiting list.

post #14 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep Girl View Post
 

 

 

yeah i really want a stratus, but don't want the long wait time that comes with it. thats what keeps me from placing an order for one, i would not want to wait months for one.

 

if it sent it to Donald for  transformer change and the new mod/upgrade, i don't know how long that would take, would he get it done in a week, or would it be the same as putting myself on the waiting list.

 

Shouldn't be as long as when you actually place in order. I would say no more than a month, realistically 2-3 weeks. Could be longer though..

post #15 of 24
Thread Starter 

$400 bucks to change voltage and have all current upgrades, $100 just for voltage, plus shipping, just checked with Donald.

 

Original warranty is 2 yrs, but unfortunately DNAudio policies dont entitle the new owner to that right. I bought it June/12. The upgrades should give you some warranty, I assume.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Amplification For Sale / Trade