1. 100 $ max iem
2. Listening on laptop and phone
3. Genres from classical to whatever you wish (aside from hip-hop/rap)
4. Sound should be able to be a bit bassy but balanced overall
1. I have bought only 1 pair of headphones up until now (brainwavz m2) which had 1 canal dieing on me after I threw them gently on my bed after only 2 months of use- I'm no flinstone, the bed is not made out of rock
2. I have done some searching but there's a jungle of reviews out there and it's too hard for me
3. I have been fairly satisfied with the quality and sound of those brainwavz m2's
4. There is no way for me to test the headphones before I buy them as i live in romania and there is only 1 (ONE!!!) shop which is dedicated to headphones and such and it sells everything with 25-50% more than what you can order from anywhere else...
5. I think I have not been that abusive to my previous headphones.
6. I do not have money to buy multiple headphones to test them, change them or whatnot. I want to buy one pair and use it for some good 2-3 years as I have used the iem's that came with my previous and current phone (samsung galaxy s and an i9070 s advance) before they get worn out (plastic gets from whit to yellow, loses some of its elastic properties, breaks or one of the canals stop working)
Thank you very much for your help and have a good day!