Recent Images In This Thread
- productOPPO PM-1tagged by jazzfan, 4/9/14
Related Forum Threads
- OPPO PM-1 HEADPHONES: IMPRESSIONS OF A LONG-TIME OPPO FAN (Now with photos) Last post on 8/3/14 at 8:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Battle of the Modern Planars: LCD-X vs PM-1 vs HE-560 Last post on 8/4/14 at 2:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- Oppo PM-1 Headphones Available For Demonstration | London, UK Last post on 6/4/14 at 8:19am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- OPPO PM-2 Is Available - Post Your Impressions Here Last post on 8/26/14 at 11:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- TOTL HP Shootout: OPPO PM-1, HD800, LCD2.2, T1, HE500, Fostex TH900, HD650, HD600 Last post on 8/24/14 at 10:18am in Portable Source Gear
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! - Page 43
Gear mentioned in this thread:
But the Ed8LEs were ridiculously overpriced for the SQ they gave and that box is still much nicer than the Ultrasone one.
Keeping up with the Joneses hasn't been an Oppo trait.... why the presentation box? Don't like the direction the price would be heading with the pomp and presentation...... Actually, I kind of sense that the first phone, perhaps might be a first of many? Start at the top and trickle down?
Perhaps, yet they have judged that the top is where to start, they've "boxed" themselves into an expensive corner.
- Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Headphones with most real voice reproduction 2 seconds ago
- › Burson Conductor - DAC/amp successor to the HA-160D 9 seconds ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 30 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 36 seconds ago
- › iBasso DB-2, the Boomslang 2 with dual dacs and 24/196 input. 1st... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K702 65th or Hifiman He500 ? 1 minute ago
- › Is 192 kHz better or worse sounding than 96 kHz? Benchmark Media... 2 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 minutes ago
- › Grado SR80e vs Beyerdynamic dt880 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)