Recent Images In This Thread
- productOPPO PM-1tagged by jazzfan, 4/9/14
Related Forum Threads
- List of Good High-end Headphone Stores in Switzerland Last post on 3/24/15 at 6:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- High-end iPhone/office setup Last post on 2/3/15 at 7:17am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Comparison Review: HD-800, HD-700, PM-1, and HE-560 Last post on 1/24/15 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze EL-8 Impressions Thread Last post on 5/11/15 at 12:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program Last post on 7/24/15 at 1:46pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
First things first: I would like to thank Lin and RHA for the opportunity to test these IEMs and provide my honest opinion of them in return. It really is great that this community allows this...
Not too long ago, I was a lowly noob looking for my first headphones. I waded through the murky waters of terminology I couldn’t understand and brands I’d never heard of before. Over time, some...
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! - Page 43
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
But the Ed8LEs were ridiculously overpriced for the SQ they gave and that box is still much nicer than the Ultrasone one.
Keeping up with the Joneses hasn't been an Oppo trait.... why the presentation box? Don't like the direction the price would be heading with the pomp and presentation...... Actually, I kind of sense that the first phone, perhaps might be a first of many? Start at the top and trickle down?
Perhaps, yet they have judged that the top is where to start, they've "boxed" themselves into an expensive corner.
- Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 17 seconds ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Best headphones for house music? 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K551 Headphones and CASE - Like BRAND NEW 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for decent dap mostly for in car playing 4 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics AS/ASG-1 Plus Information and Discussions 8 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 8 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3