- 15,607 Posts. Joined 3/2010
- Location: Orlando, Florida, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOPPO PM-1tagged by jazzfan, 4/9/14
Related Forum Threads
- List of Good High-end Headphone Stores in Switzerland Last post on 3/24/15 at 6:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- High-end iPhone/office setup Last post on 2/3/15 at 7:17am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Comparison Review: HD-800, HD-700, PM-1, and HE-560 Last post on 1/24/15 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze EL-8 Impressions Thread Last post on 8/11/15 at 6:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program Last post on 8/19/15 at 3:49am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
I will mainly be comparing to A65. Build of these is excellent, but not quite as nice as A65 due to the half plastic housing. It is of very high quality though, it shouldn't affect...
Just a short review, as there is really not a lot to say, which is a good thing, nothing to complain about with these. Build is excellent, they feel supremely solid, I mean even 1k+ iems don't...
INTRODUCTION The Encore RockMaster IE is a new crowd-funded IEM from SonicUnity, and new audio company formed by Rick Hopkins. Rick's a music industry veteran who's helped with concert design for...
I'll do my best to keep this review nice and short, and hit all the key points. Sections: -Overview about myself (to give background on music preferences, previously owned IEMs,...
Introduction Everyone here and their mothers have heard of the HD600/650. After over 10+ years, the HD600 series still remains a timeless classic, withstanding the test of time with is...
Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! - Page 5
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Oppo's a Chinese brand isn't it? That might be why (not in a bad way).
Why aim high? I think 5 pages of frothing-at-the-mouth responses in less than 8 hours answers your question.
Indeed. The X1 competes with almost anything and it's almost a budget priced can.
Because other decent modern production options cost 699$+. And that's a shame TBH.
That's half the price of a BDP-105 and there's not much in there. I would guess less than that.
- Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed! And the new Firmware 'flavours' are... 14 seconds ago
- › Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA 27 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 43 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 2 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K1000 4 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 9 minutes ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Shipping Now (in China) 10 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › Encore RockMaster IE by nmatheis
- › Noble 3 by WhatToChoose
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by dazzerfong
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by hakushondaimao
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by goodyfresh
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2