I'm excited by the prospect of a new planar with a headband that doesn't look like it was made in a high school shops class.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOPPO PM-1tagged by jazzfan, 4/9/14
Related Forum Threads
- List of Good High-end Headphone Stores in Switzerland Last post on 3/24/15 at 6:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- High-end iPhone/office setup Last post on 2/3/15 at 7:17am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Comparison Review: HD-800, HD-700, PM-1, and HE-560 Last post on 1/24/15 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze EL-8 Impressions Thread Last post on Today at 12:47 am in Headphones (full-size)
- OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program Last post on Yesterday at 11:21 am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
Hi my name is Andrew Reddog Jones, I have been into this fantastic hobby for almost two years. I mostly take care of my mother and sometimes fix vcrs. Today I plan on doing a review oh HIFIMAN's...
Suprisingly, this cheap in ear jlab sounded good enough for me to come here and get into better sound.
Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! - Page 30
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Haha. True that!
One thing that is not speculation with regard to Oppo's product line is their VERY generous return policy. 30 days with no questions asked. Not sure if they can be so generous with their new heapdhone though.
I'm predicting that the FR is ruler flat from about 20hZ to 20 kHz..
And this thread will soon be approaching the post count of the Audeze closed-back prototype thread started exactly a year earlier. You get the picture..
What an odd statement.
- Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 17 seconds ago
- › HE-400i vs HE-500?? 26 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 32 seconds ago
- › FS: Schiit Magni/Modi V1 Combo with PYST cables 44 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 2 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › recommendation: Amp/DAC with generous Bass 3 minutes ago
- › DAC guide Help 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2