I'm excited by the prospect of a new planar with a headband that doesn't look like it was made in a high school shops class.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Battle of the Modern Planars: LCD-X vs PM-1 vs HE-560 Last post on 7/28/14 at 6:27pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Oppo PM-1 Headphones Available For Demonstration | London, UK Last post on 6/4/14 at 8:19am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- It's June 2014 and I am waiting for OPPO PM-2 Availability Last post on Yesterday at 7:24 am in Headphones (full-size)
- TOTL HP Shootout: OPPO PM-1, HD800, LCD2.2, T1, HE500, Fostex TH900, HD650, HD600 Last post on 6/22/14 at 4:26am in Portable Source Gear
- Best amp for OPPO PM-1 Last post on 6/5/14 at 7:15am in High-end Audio Forum
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
Design and Comfort S5 is a new higher-end in-ear-monitor from Brainwavz retailing at about US$100. I’m glad Brainwavz has offerings at most price points below $200. It's great that companies such...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! - Page 30
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Haha. True that!
One thing that is not speculation with regard to Oppo's product line is their VERY generous return policy. 30 days with no questions asked. Not sure if they can be so generous with their new heapdhone though.
I'm predicting that the FR is ruler flat from about 20hZ to 20 kHz..
And this thread will soon be approaching the post count of the Audeze closed-back prototype thread started exactly a year earlier. You get the picture..
What an odd statement.
- Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone!
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 21 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tiny DAC, Big Sound, Evolved – Impression of Stoner Acoustics UD100... 3 minutes ago
- › Wow! Sennheiser HD 540 Reference are so good. 4 minutes ago
- › JVC's Micro HD Line: HA-FXD80/70/60 4 minutes ago
- › the CTH (Compact Tube Hybrid) Rev A thread... 4 minutes ago
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 5 minutes ago
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by kingpage
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)