I'm excited by the prospect of a new planar with a headband that doesn't look like it was made in a high school shops class.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOPPO PM-1tagged by jazzfan, 4/9/14
Related Forum Threads
- Comparison Review: HD-800, HD-700, PM-1, and HE-560 Last post on 1/24/15 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze EL-8 Impressions Thread Last post on 1/9/15 at 12:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Anyone using an HDphone extension cord with the PM-1? Last post on 11/25/14 at 9:24am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Free Update for PM-1 owners, - Treble boost Last post on 8/2/14 at 9:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- OPPO PM-1 HEADPHONES: IMPRESSIONS OF A LONG-TIME OPPO FAN (Now with photos) Last post on 8/3/14 at 8:39am in Headphones (full-size)
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! - Page 30
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Haha. True that!
One thing that is not speculation with regard to Oppo's product line is their VERY generous return policy. 30 days with no questions asked. Not sure if they can be so generous with their new heapdhone though.
I'm predicting that the FR is ruler flat from about 20hZ to 20 kHz..
And this thread will soon be approaching the post count of the Audeze closed-back prototype thread started exactly a year earlier. You get the picture..
What an odd statement.
- Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › SpinFit Eartips Thread 26 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 36 seconds ago
- › Comply Tips Review 36 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FXT100, HA-FXT200, HA-FXT200 LTD HI-SPEED 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Mad Dog 3.2 5 minutes ago
- › Need help picking out rear and center speakers. 5 minutes ago
- › Harman Kardon CL Review (Updated after burn Review) 5 minutes ago
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)