As Jude said, this VP for Oppo was there at CanJam but they did not have a booth. He showed up on Sunday and showed the headphones to Jude and some other people. I missed him and could not see them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOPPO PM-1tagged by jazzfan, 4/9/14
Related Forum Threads
- List of Good High-end Headphone Stores in Switzerland Last post on 3/24/15 at 6:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- High-end iPhone/office setup Last post on 2/3/15 at 7:17am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Comparison Review: HD-800, HD-700, PM-1, and HE-560 Last post on 1/24/15 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze EL-8 Impressions Thread Last post on 5/11/15 at 12:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program Last post on Yesterday at 11:24 am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Purchased these this week, and had them replaced with another set - which exhibited the same flaw. Two may be a curse, but they both did the same thing so I would be wary. When on standby,...
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
Introduction: I received the Cayin N6 as a tour unit that was generously provided by CTC Audio. CTC Audio focuses on making brands that aren’t as accessible in North America, mostly from Asia,...
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! - Page 10
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
As an OPPO Blu Ray player dealer I was given the heads up for this sometime ago so it is great to see them in the flesh at last, they certainly look the part.
OPPO never doing anything half hearted, a few years ago they were the new upstarts in the DVD player market, now they virtually have the high end BD player market to themselves so it will be fascinating to see and hear how these headphones perform, I for one have very high hopes.
Round(ish) traces on the driver - great to see this driver design returning as well (it was extremely common in the vintage orthos, although it was then always a circle rather than an oval).
Why don't we all band together and say that we would not pay a penny over $399 for them, or if they were priced at $299, we would all immediately buy a pair...
2 pairs per person, immediately, if $199.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 10/14/13 at 10:53am
What are you implying...
Im only teasing, I know what you mean and I agree.
Let's hope so...
- Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › New Meier Corda Rock 23 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Marantz HD-DAC1 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5DAC USB DAC Headphone Amplifier World Tour --Reviewers Wanted. 3 minutes ago
- › Viva Egoista 845 SET Tube amplifier 10K Headphone Masterpiece 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 5 minutes ago
- › Reversible AKG K701 bass mod 6 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 7 minutes ago
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3