As Jude said, this VP for Oppo was there at CanJam but they did not have a booth. He showed up on Sunday and showed the headphones to Jude and some other people. I missed him and could not see them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOPPO PM-1tagged by jazzfan, 4/9/14
Related Forum Threads
- List of Good High-end Headphone Stores in Switzerland Last post on 3/24/15 at 6:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- High-end iPhone/office setup Last post on 2/3/15 at 7:17am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Comparison Review: HD-800, HD-700, PM-1, and HE-560 Last post on 1/24/15 at 12:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze EL-8 Impressions Thread Last post on 5/11/15 at 12:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program Last post on 5/22/15 at 7:02pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
My wife returned from two weeks in Japan today. While I was glad to see her after time apart, and excited to have her back, a part of me was more excited about what she had brought with her: my...
I bought this headphone amp after having met Ray Samuels at a Headphone show. He made it absolutely clear how much he valued over-engineering his pieces and how much he prioritized long term...
I use this Headphone amp with my V-Moda M-100's. The 100's are just too "dark" without something to mitigate on the top octave's behalf. The OLED display is bright clean and easy to read. (A...
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! - Page 10
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
As an OPPO Blu Ray player dealer I was given the heads up for this sometime ago so it is great to see them in the flesh at last, they certainly look the part.
OPPO never doing anything half hearted, a few years ago they were the new upstarts in the DVD player market, now they virtually have the high end BD player market to themselves so it will be fascinating to see and hear how these headphones perform, I for one have very high hopes.
Round(ish) traces on the driver - great to see this driver design returning as well (it was extremely common in the vintage orthos, although it was then always a circle rather than an oval).
Why don't we all band together and say that we would not pay a penny over $399 for them, or if they were priced at $299, we would all immediately buy a pair...
2 pairs per person, immediately, if $199.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 10/14/13 at 10:53am
What are you implying...
Im only teasing, I know what you mean and I agree.
Let's hope so...
- Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 6 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 7 minutes ago
- › Room feel 8 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 9 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 9 minutes ago
- › Good generic mods for headphones? 10 minutes ago
- › 11th Calgary Head-Fi Meet Sunday May 31st, 2015 at University of... 10 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2