Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › VentureCraft Go-DAP DD & SounDroid Typhoon
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

VentureCraft Go-DAP DD & SounDroid Typhoon

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 

looking to purchase the SoundDroid Typhoon for my iphone , but looking at some forum , people do suggest to get the Go-DAP DD  together , anyone have any review on both ??

thanks,

post #2 of 7
Thread Starter 

no one care to give a quick reply ??

post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei View Post
 

no one care to give a quick reply ??

 

Hello Enkei,

Apologies, the question of your was ignored by fellow headfiers.

But I think I can guess the reason behind it... at this time, I have not seen a single review posted on English Speaking websites for the DD and Typhoon SounDroid by Venture Craft

 

There are many review in Japanese and I will have it translated for you and post here shortly after I return to Japan.

(I am currently in Denver Co in USA at CanJam Audio Fest)

If you are in North America, I am organizing a tour for the Typhoon SounDroid and TT Tube Amplifier)

you can read more about the tour on this thread 

 

P.S From What I heard from owners, The Go DAp DD and Typhoon together makes the best match

The DD and typhoon can be easily inter connected  by mini to mini cable *there is a good cable that Venture craft makes as well

 

please note, the DD is not made anymore so it is hard to get one.

contact me for more details

 

Cheers

Dimitri T

post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DimitriTrush View Post
 

 

P.S From What I heard from owners, The Go DAp DD and Typhoon together makes the best match

The DD and typhoon can be easily inter connected  by mini to mini cable *there is a good cable that Venture craft makes as well

 

 

And I would recommend using the optical out to the Typhoon. It is a match made in heaven :D

post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanYWM View Post
 

 

And I would recommend using the optical out to the Typhoon. It is a match made in heaven :D

I second this.  VC sells it's own Toslink cable, but I recommend a custom one from Syscncept for half the price.

post #6 of 7
May I know if I can use DX50 as transport only and digital out to GO DAP TT ?
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mannkind246 View Post

May I know if I can use DX50 as transport only and digital out to GO DAP TT ?

The problem with the DX50 is that it only has a coaxial digital out and not a mini TOSLINK, so you will need a coverter for it.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › VentureCraft Go-DAP DD & SounDroid Typhoon