or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours › CanJam at RMAF October 2013 Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CanJam at RMAF October 2013 Impressions Thread - Page 22  

post #316 of 353
And Sunday night!!!!!!!!!!!,
post #317 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank I View Post
 

LOL, you were feeling no pain Saturday

The pain was on Sunday morning! :D

post #318 of 353

It was a nice  time in Denver. I will be back next year for sure, Don't forget the Capitol Audiofest in July Jose and Newport Beach memorial day

post #319 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank I View Post
 

It was a nice  time in Denver. I will be back next year for sure, Don't forget the Capitol Audiofest in July Jose and Newport Beach memorial day

I will try to hit one of the two. :beerchug:

post #320 of 353

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind y'all... that the appropriate answer to any soup or salad type question is always "yes please!"  Okay, maybe not always, but statistically speaking you'll get better results doing so in the long run.  :D

 


 

I'm waiting to see Jude's pics and impressions!  :smile:  Wonder if we can summon him?  Juuuuuudddee...  Juuuuudddeee Mannnnsiiillllaa.  C'mon Drew, help me out here.  ;)


Home of the Liquid Carbon, Liquid Crimson, Liquid Glass, Liquid Gold and
Liquid Lightning headphone amplifiers... and the upcoming Liquid Spark!

post #321 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

I'm waiting to see Jude's pics and impressions!  smile.gif   Wonder if we can summon him?  Juuuuuudddee...  Juuuuudddeee Mannnnsiiillllaa.  C'mon Drew, help me out here.  wink.gif
You can try the Beatles way...Hey Jude, don't make it bad....take a saaaad threaaaaad and make it beeeeeetter.
post #322 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

I'm waiting to see Jude's pics and impressions!  smile.gif   Wonder if we can summon him?  Juuuuuudddee...  Juuuuudddeee Mannnnsiiillllaa.  C'mon Drew, help me out here.  wink.gif

 

You can try the Beatles way...Hey Jude, don't make it bad....take a saaaad threaaaaad and make it beeeeeetter.

 

I can promise you that will not work.


Home of the Liquid Carbon, Liquid Crimson, Liquid Glass, Liquid Gold and
Liquid Lightning headphone amplifiers... and the upcoming Liquid Spark!

post #323 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asr View Post

unknown representative @ Lake People / Violectric

 

where those hp, lcd3 and hd800, violectric's or guests'?

 

does anyone have any impression to share about lcd3 pairing with violectric?

post #324 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by alota View Post
 

Why i live so far away?Why?Why?Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

+1

post #325 of 353

That Violectric guy is awesome.  Reminds me of Jaime Lannister, after a wife, 3 kids, and a mortgage.

post #326 of 353
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asr View Post

unknown representative @ Lake People / Violectric

 

where those hp, lcd3 and hd800, violectric's or guests'?

 

does anyone have any impression to share about lcd3 pairing with violectric?

 

just to add to my previous post, innerfidelity have a bunch of coverage vids from canjam on their site

this one among the others ;)  http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/canjam-rmaf-2013-violectric

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio_head View Post
 

That Violectric guy is awesome.  Reminds me of Jaime Lannister, after a wife, 3 kids, and a mortgage.

according to rumors, he came to canjam from germany on his bike!

 

were you at the boot?

post #327 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

I can promise you that will not work.
frown.gif
post #328 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by roskodan View Post
 

 

where those hp, lcd3 and hd800, violectric's or guests'?

 

does anyone have any impression to share about lcd3 pairing with violectric?

 

That "guy" in the Violectric booth was Freid Reim. Violectric's main guy.

post #329 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman59 View Post
 

 

That "guy" in the Violectric booth was Freid Reim. Violectric's main guy.


why are you quoting me? i know that, if you read my previous post and his profile here on head-fi, maybe it will make more sense to you...


Edited by roskodan - 11/1/13 at 7:40am
post #330 of 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by roskodan View Post
 

 

where those hp, lcd3 and hd800, violectric's or guests'?

 

does anyone have any impression to share about lcd3 pairing with violectric?

 

 

I unfortunately missed Violectric and I regret it!

I've heard wonderful things.

 

I just submitted my review of the ALO Island to Part-Time Audiophile.

My initial impressions didn't change: I liked it more and more as I got to experiment

w/ different cans.

 

Both Audeze cans (LCD-X and LCD-XC) are impressing me greatly, and yes as expected.

The LCD-X has, perhaps, become my favorite LCD - even over my LCD-3.  That's what my gut

tells me now.  I have more listening to do...

They mate insanely well w/ the CEntrance HiFi-M8!!

and the ALO Island

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours › CanJam at RMAF October 2013 Impressions Thread