Any idea's when these will be available in Europe? In Europe I saw shops listing it for 2014 too instead of this year.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K812tagged by Ra97oR, 10/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- My Video Review of the AKG K812 (on SALE in Hong Kong!) Last post on 12/22/14 at 4:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- COMPARISON / REVIEW: A tale of two flagships (part deux) – Beyerdynamic T1 vs AKG K812 Last post on 12/19/14 at 2:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- What if K812 stop working on the right side? Simply do this :) Last post on 12/4/14 at 7:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommendations for quiet listening sessions Last post on 11/10/14 at 5:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IEM for a Masochist? Last post on 10/26/14 at 8:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
I was in the market for a higher end 2.1 system when my search ended up at the Edifier website, I was impressed with the specs and decided to delve further, found a set at a nice price and pulled...
These are, without a doubt, the best In Ear Monitors that I own / have owned. Let me say that I purchased the pink color because it was far less expensive, less than $40. I purchased my pair from...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
AKG K812 Pro - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Ultrasone should be hired to design the look of all headphones. But personally I don't give a **** about Ultrasone cause they sound bad and each of their headphone is about 30x times too pricey.
It's a matter of taste. A lot of people (including me) love the design. It impresses me especially when holding this headphone in my hand. It's lightweight and at the same time it looks and feels sturdy and luxurious.
as I like the impression of space the S-Logic creates. But I've only heard it on ED10 in a short audition.
All three Ultrasones I have heard were sibilant to the extreme. One was the ED10.
You will not find an Ultrasone in my headphone collection.
- AKG K812 Pro
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 5 seconds ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 21 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 1 minute ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper Replacements 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Heads up! Dick Smith "Premium headphones VT H68" aluminum and... 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Aurisonics Auris 5 minutes ago
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › Klipsch Image S4i II Black In-Ear Headphones with Microphone by laurentiusjan
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD700 by witygass
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)