Any idea's when these will be available in Europe? In Europe I saw shops listing it for 2014 too instead of this year.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K812tagged by Ra97oR, 10/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendations for quiet listening sessions Last post on 11/10/14 at 5:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- IEM for a Masochist? Last post on 10/26/14 at 8:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- k812 dismantling ..... Countless hidden Last post on 7/18/14 at 4:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K812 serious design flaw Last post on 7/15/14 at 12:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- 600 ohm headphones Last post on 7/15/14 at 1:04am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: Today
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
AKG K812 Pro - Page 7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The first sight of K812 for me actually looks really not very attractive, or even quite low end felling.
But as more as I looked, I now feel it's already beyond "acceptable" to quite good!
Ultrasone should be hired to design the look of all headphones. But personally I don't give a **** about Ultrasone cause they sound bad and each of their headphone is about 30x times too pricey.
It's a matter of taste. A lot of people (including me) love the design. It impresses me especially when holding this headphone in my hand. It's lightweight and at the same time it looks and feels sturdy and luxurious.
as I like the impression of space the S-Logic creates. But I've only heard it on ED10 in a short audition.
All three Ultrasones I have heard were sibilant to the extreme. One was the ED10.
You will not find an Ultrasone in my headphone collection.
- AKG K812 Pro
- › Any good home headphones for a 100$ budget? 47 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD540 Gold reference vs modern Sennheisers 1 minute ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 1 minute ago
- › X5 firmware 2.34Beta--Now Playing gets a good memory, APE cuesheets 1 minute ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 4 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 4 minutes ago
- › Dark Voice 339 7 minutes ago
- › Sound doesn't work anymore on the right side 10 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 11 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)