Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K812tagged by Ra97oR, 10/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- Closed Cans, looking... Last post on 3/20/15 at 11:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- List of Good High-end Headphone Stores in Switzerland Last post on 3/24/15 at 6:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K8XX massdrop?! K812 Last post on 1/30/15 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My Video Review of the AKG K812 (on SALE in Hong Kong!) Last post on 12/22/14 at 4:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- COMPARISON / REVIEW: A tale of two flagships (part deux) – Beyerdynamic T1 vs AKG K812 Last post on 12/30/14 at 1:54am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
I have covered Tube Amp’s portable amps in the past (here and here). While the company is called ‘Tube Amp’, they don’t limit themselves to only tube amp, but also discrete amp. The LF-15 however...
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
AKG K812 Pro - Page 74
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Did you audition the K812 in store first?
I saw a brand new box at Jaben but they don't have a demo unit. Did not see any demo unit at Stereo too, so am wondering where can I audition the K812 in SG.
Uh... actually no... I heard from two good friends who heard it at the Mook Festival (I couldn't go because I was on the way to NYC). I value their views and that was that.
Jaben now has a demo set, I understand. :)
I see. Thanks
Enjoy your nee toy
I have! A couple of times at various audio shops. I was impressed at the time, but the treble hurt my ears so I was never sure about them.
I will do that right now. You command and I obey Master! (give me 5 minutes)
Here you go:
Oh yeah the Sig Pros came in today too, but I seem to not care about them... (It's like a girl walking into a bar right after Scarlett Johansson)
Edited by M-13 - 2/10/14 at 7:21pm
Can you send your K812's to me so I can hear their mellifluous reproduction of music?
Oh yeah I forgot to mention (for those interested) that these take comfort to a whole new level for me. It's almost like I'm not wearing anything, light as air with ear cups so cavernous that virtually nothing touches my ears.
Yes Master! Send me your address and I'll ship them out overnight tomorrow morning!
Thank you for your magnanimous offer.
I am having enormous trouble finding an address that you could use for shipment, as I am a disembodied spirit that has taken temporary residence in "The Cloud" in cyberspace.
I will contact you when this issue is resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
- AKG K812 Pro
- › Adding Cables to a Wireless Model - Sennheiser HDR220 49 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 5 minutes ago
- › Need help picking a pair of headphones 6 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 7 minutes ago
- › Back Again Asking For Yet Another Recommendation... 7 minutes ago
- › Welcome to the SchiitShow! 8 minutes ago
- › DT770 Pro 80 EQ question. Help greatly(!) appreciated. 8 minutes ago
- › Help: Planars for electronic music and DAC/AMP to drive them 9 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3