New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

AKG K812 Pro - Page 74

post #1096 of 2854
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13 View Post

There is great body, not overly thick/lush of course but plenty of meat and soul
Wait, what are we talking about again? tongue.gif
post #1097 of 2854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiats View Post

Congrats, M-13! It's an incredible experience, isn't it? smily_headphones1.gif

Hi Kiats,
Did you audition the K812 in store first?
I saw a brand new box at Jaben but they don't have a demo unit. Did not see any demo unit at Stereo too, so am wondering where can I audition the K812 in SG.
Cheers
post #1098 of 2854
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13 View Post
 


I'm like serously WTF blown away right now... :atsmile: 

 

Heheh! That sounds about right. ;)

post #1099 of 2854
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhyar View Post


Hi Kiats,
Did you audition the K812 in store first?
I saw a brand new box at Jaben but they don't have a demo unit. Did not see any demo unit at Stereo too, so am wondering where can I audition the K812 in SG.
Cheers

 

Uh... actually no... I heard from two good friends who heard it at the Mook Festival (I couldn't go because I was on the way to NYC). I value their views and that was that.

 

Jaben now has a demo set, I understand. :)

post #1100 of 2854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiats View Post

Uh... actually no... I heard from two good friends who heard it at the Mook Festival (I couldn't go because I was on the way to NYC). I value their views and that was that.

Jaben now has a demo set, I understand. smily_headphones1.gif

I see. Thanks
Enjoy your nee toy biggrin.gif
post #1101 of 2854
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhyar View Post


I see. Thanks
Enjoy your nee toy biggrin.gif

 

Indeed! It's been one week and I'm still astounded when the music comes on. :)

post #1102 of 2854

M-13 have you heard the HD800?

post #1103 of 2854
Quote:
Originally Posted by DairyProduce View Post
 

M-13 have you heard the HD800?


I have! A couple of times at various audio shops. I was impressed at the time, but the treble hurt my ears so I was never sure about them.

post #1104 of 2854

You plan on taking photos of the k812s? 

post #1105 of 2854

I will do that right now. You command and I obey Master! :evil: (give me 5 minutes)

 

Here you go:

 

 

Oh yeah the Sig Pros came in today too, but I seem to not care about them... (It's like a girl walking into a bar right after Scarlett Johansson)

 

 


Edited by M-13 - 2/10/14 at 7:21pm
post #1106 of 2854
Quote:M-13
 I will do that right now. You command and I obey Master! :evil: (give me 5 minutes)

Can you send your K812's to me so I can hear their mellifluous reproduction of music?

post #1107 of 2854

Much appreciated :bigsmile_face:

post #1108 of 2854

Oh yeah I forgot to mention (for those interested) that these take comfort to a whole new level for me. It's almost like I'm not wearing anything, light as air with ear cups so cavernous that virtually nothing touches my ears.

post #1109 of 2854
Quote:
Originally Posted by wink View Post
 

Can you send your K812's to me so I can hear their mellifluous reproduction of music?


Yes Master! Send me your address and I'll ship them out overnight tomorrow morning!

post #1110 of 2854
Quote:M-13
 
Originally Posted by wink View Post
 

Can you send your K812's to me so I can hear their mellifluous reproduction of music?


Yes Master! Send me your address and I'll ship them out overnight tomorrow morning!

Thank you for your magnanimous offer.

I am having enormous trouble finding an address that you could use for shipment, as I am a disembodied spirit that has taken temporary residence in "The Cloud" in cyberspace.

 

I will contact you when this issue is resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum