New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

AKG K812 Pro - Page 8

post #106 of 2711
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyOne View Post
 

So what is the difference between the old and new Phonitor? Is there any inform on that, anyone?

The old one is not recommended by Nomax :3 

post #107 of 2711
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBull View Post

This amp look really AWESOME!!!
I like the technical look very much.

Indeed! It's a beauty.

post #108 of 2711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomax View Post

THIS AMP IS the BEST PARTNER FOR the AKG 812!here a pic FOR you my FRIENDS!

 

 

The old one looks better, do you have the specs/inside photo.

post #109 of 2711

Well.... a 2000 dollar amplifier for a 1500 dollar headphone...

post #110 of 2711
Quote:
Originally Posted by inasafeplace View Post
 

Well.... a 2000 dollar amplifier for a 1500 dollar headphone...

 

Welcome to head-fi!

post #111 of 2711

The Akg K812 is now listed for sale on a Swedish store. Exact same price as the HD 800. It doesn't say if they actually have them in stock or if it's a pre-order. Either way it seems it's getting closer to release now.

post #112 of 2711
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheManko View Post
 

The Akg K812 is now listed for sale on a Swedish store. Exact same price as the HD 800. It doesn't say if they actually have them in stock or if it's a pre-order. Either way it seems it's getting closer to release now.

Good. Hope I can buy one next month. :)

post #113 of 2711
The Chief and head engineer of AKG was calling me today!on Friday the First batch of many Hunderts K812 Goes Out from the headquaters Vienna on Friday!!!!!!! The wait is over my FRIENDS!regards from Austria NOMAX
post #114 of 2711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomax View Post

The Chief and head engineer of AKG was calling me today!on Friday the First batch of many Hunderts K812 Goes Out from the headquaters Vienna on Friday!!!!!!! The wait is over my FRIENDS!regards from Austria NOMAX

 

When is the release date of K812 rev2 with balanced cable?

post #115 of 2711
There is a rev 2 of the 812?
post #116 of 2711
NO thats false!THERE WILL not be A SECOND VERSION of k812! THIS is a wrong rumor!regards nomax
Edited by Nomax - 11/26/13 at 2:36pm
post #117 of 2711

I bet you there will be plenty of versions of the K 812 once the initial milking is over.

 

On the other hand, what's going on with Tyll and his review of these?

post #118 of 2711

^ I've been thinking the same. I cannot wait to see this headphones measurements and review. Need to decide HD800 or not.

post #119 of 2711
K813, Q812, K812 70th anniversary, K812 Pro, ...
post #120 of 2711
Quote:
Originally Posted by vid View Post
 

I bet you there will be plenty of versions of the K 812 once the initial milking is over.

 

On the other hand, what's going on with Tyll and his review of these?

He likely doesn't want to release any further speculation fodder until he has done a completely thorough and fair review.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum