wtf, where is the last part?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by System, 10/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- My Grado SR325e's lost their magic Last post on 2/14/15 at 5:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- FS: Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 2/11/15 at 8:59am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Wa22+HD800 and EDM music? Last post on 2/10/15 at 3:39pm in High-end Audio Forum
- listening perspective Last post on 2/9/15 at 12:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser 800HD: Cleaning and Replacement methods Last post on 2/5/15 at 5:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
HD800 Story Telling Time - *Warning* Prepare thyself, not for the faint of heart - (You've been warned!) - Page 13
Poll Results: "Guess that Smell..." - SPOILERS BE WARNED!!! Thankfully, "Smell-O-Vision" doesn't exist, so the voting will show everyone's favorite Theory!
15% (7)Theory 1: "Estate Sale Closeout"... aka Rigamortis Funkubus
20% (9)Theory 2: "Death Bead Doorbuster"... aka killer sound
35% (16)Theory 3: "Musical Mortician Madness"
6% (3)Theory 4: "Z for Zennheiser - Z for Zombie"
11% (5)Theory 5: "Clean your ears folks!"... aka leprosy, bringing it back!
11% (5)Theory 6: "Taxidermy Treasure"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Long, elaborate story with no end that keeps getting teased at/promised, but never comes
No review on the sound quality
No questions answered regarding the headphones
I think OP is trolling everyone, and doing an excellent job. Even I fell for it, but now I am beginning to feel that the "end" of this story will either A) Never come, or, B) Be a serious let down.
My firends, we have already read the "end" of the OPs tale...
Well played sir, well played.
Edited by painted klown - 10/17/13 at 10:49am
Oh my god, best post in any forum I have ever seen! Just the sheer size of It really made me lol. Well done
Edited by firstwat - 10/17/13 at 1:41pm
Figured what out? Do we know the real answer?
I only read the punch line. Didn't find it funny. Maybe the joke is "the joke's on you" if you read the whole thing?
I remember a similar joke from when I was a kid... the punchline is that there is no punchline. :)
My friends. I'm afraid we will likely not hear the end of this tale. I've surmised that the OP was overtaken by the horrific stench of his HD800's and is now doomed to walk in the shadows of society, a pariah. urinating and defecating on himself in an endless futile attempt to somehow overpower the acrid odor or his bargain headphones. Shunned by family and friends and, indeed, all of humankind he wanders aimlessly pushing his shopping cart full of one off blems and factory seconds Monoprice headphones...cackling to himself about harmonic resonances, impedance, and audible differences in cable materials.
The white Elephant Joke punch line.
The punchline - Everybody knows that grey elephants are nothing special................ - appears 7 times.
The asumption in the joke is that white elephants are liken white caucasians who are grey in colour when dead.
Grey elephants are nothing special because that is their natural colour.
If a white elephant is killed it should remain white........ not that nothing special colour.
- HD800 Story Telling Time - *Warning* Prepare thyself, not for the faint of heart - (You've been warned!)
- › Three Word Story 1 second ago
- › Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 39 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › knife-fi? 1 minute ago
- › A Concise View of Why The ATH-M50 is No Longer King 3 minutes ago
- › Need Some New Headphones 100-250$ 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Best IEM tips? 4 minutes ago
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2