Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW]: Noble Audio Kaiser 10: 10-driver Custom-Fit In-Ear Monitor
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[REVIEW]: Noble Audio Kaiser 10: 10-driver Custom-Fit In-Ear Monitor - Page 17

post #241 of 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by semajm85 View Post

excellent, so we can expect similar sonic excellence

Yep, I got my hands on the new version and I actually like it better than the original. Just little touches - the memory wire is not too long, but not as short as I've seen with some others. And the plug has a 45 degree angle which I am starting to really appreciate (V-Moda for example). The plug maybe doesn't look as fancy but it's very nice and seems rugged enough to last forever.
post #242 of 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by project86 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by semajm85 View Post

excellent, so we can expect similar sonic excellence

Yep, I got my hands on the new version and I actually like it better than the original. Just little touches - the memory wire is not too long, but not as short as I've seen with some others. And the plug has a 45 degree angle which I am starting to really appreciate (V-Moda for example). The plug maybe doesn't look as fancy but it's very nice and seems rugged enough to last forever.
Is it still 4 wires end-to-end?
post #243 of 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post

Is it still 4 wires end-to-end?




Yes

Dr. John Moulton

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #244 of 281

It looks like my next big audio investment will be a pair of Kaiser 10. I will probably choose the Wizard Design option. I only wish there was a gallery to see more of the wizards art work. But the few pics I´ve seen are pretty incredible, so I guess I just have to trust the wizard to make them look good...

post #245 of 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullCircle View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post

Is it still 4 wires end-to-end?


Yes

BALANCE ALL THE THINGS!! :D

post #246 of 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eide View Post
 

It looks like my next big audio investment will be a pair of Kaiser 10. I will probably choose the Wizard Design option. I only wish there was a gallery to see more of the wizards art work. But the few pics I´ve seen are pretty incredible, so I guess I just have to trust the wizard to make them look good...

 

  Did you look over the face book page?

Dr. John Moulton

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #247 of 281

I just checked Noble´s facebook page. Lots of good photos there. Thanks! I also got a tip from Sorensiim to check out photos on heiraudio.com  It looks like I can´t go wrong with the wizards design.

post #248 of 281

hope we get some info about the Noble 5S :3 


Edited by Shini44 - 12/4/13 at 11:33am
post #249 of 281

I received my Kaiser 10 last week ago:

 

*

 

I´m not good in writing reviews like Kunlun or Sorensiim, but these beauties are simply the best earphones i ever heard.

The Bass is so amazing ...hard hitting, deep rumbling and fine textured ...when it´s in the music. In terms of bass i can compare them to my

Future Sonic MG6 and it´s clear who the winner is...:ksc75smile:

 

Everything is in the right place, great imaging, tons of details and super smooth highs....i absolutely love them.

In terms of imaging and details they compete against my JH16 and Compact Monitors Stage 4...but both can not reach this level

of presenting details and highs. Both of them are great CIEMs but the Kaiser 10 is on another level at ....everything !!

For me, it is worth the price and i say this as an european who paid a lot more for customs...i would buy them again for sure.

 

Some words on the Ordering/Shipping/Communication with Noble Audio:

 

as you read before, these are not my first CIEMS, so i know about the whole process of making them and the problems when you

order CIEMS in the US or Asia when you live in Europe, especially the agonizing wait that your Ear-Impressions arrive at their destination (Hello to China Post:angry_face:)

 

From the moment i ordered the K10 i was in contact with Noble Audio, they were amazing in communication, extremely helpful....and they understand their clients.

We are all waiting from the moment we shipped our ear-impressions to the great moment we receive them some weeks later...they informed me about all the stages

in the process and i knew it was the right decision to order these beauties.

 

Thanks to Wizard, Brannan, Paul (..don´t forget Semi-Final Brasil 2014:beerchug:!!), Kaiser and D.B......and the fantastic Nancy !!!

post #250 of 281

I love the Carbon Fibre weave. I wanted it for mine, but with my cut out "artwork", it was not possible. 

 

Nice to see some comparisons between the K10's peers.

post #251 of 281
Great stuff T1000, thanks for your thoughts. Enjoy them!!
post #252 of 281

Some words about the source, i use them with IPhone 4 via Alo The Continental V2, i can highly recommend this amp for using the K10.

The National is doing well too, but details and soundstage is better with the Continental.

post #253 of 281
Thread Starter 

Thanks for posting your impressions of your Kaiser, T1000!

 

Please tell us more about how you're enjoying your Kaiser as you get a chance to listen more.

 

 

post #254 of 281
Thank you T1000 for your impressions, could you please compare to Stage 4 in more details, because I know the Stage 4 smily_headphones1.gif
post #255 of 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by T1000 View Post
 

I received my Kaiser 10 last week ago:

 

*

 

I´m not good in writing reviews like Kunlun or Sorensiim, but these beauties are simply the best earphones i ever heard.

The Bass is so amazing ...hard hitting, deep rumbling and fine textured ...when it´s in the music. In terms of bass i can compare them to my

Future Sonic MG6 and it´s clear who the winner is...:ksc75smile:

 

Everything is in the right place, great imaging, tons of details and super smooth highs....i absolutely love them.

In terms of imaging and details they compete against my JH16 and Compact Monitors Stage 4...but both can not reach this level

of presenting details and highs. Both of them are great CIEMs but the Kaiser 10 is on another level at ....everything !!

For me, it is worth the price and i say this as an european who paid a lot more for customs...i would buy them again for sure.

 

Some words on the Ordering/Shipping/Communication with Noble Audio:

 

as you read before, these are not my first CIEMS, so i know about the whole process of making them and the problems when you

order CIEMS in the US or Asia when you live in Europe, especially the agonizing wait that your Ear-Impressions arrive at their destination (Hello to China Post:angry_face:)

 

From the moment i ordered the K10 i was in contact with Noble Audio, they were amazing in communication, extremely helpful....and they understand their clients.

We are all waiting from the moment we shipped our ear-impressions to the great moment we receive them some weeks later...they informed me about all the stages

in the process and i knew it was the right decision to order these beauties.

 

Thanks to Wizard, Brannan, Paul (..don´t forget Semi-Final Brasil 2014:beerchug:!!), Kaiser and D.B......and the fantastic Nancy !!!

 

 

G44

Dr. John Moulton

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW]: Noble Audio Kaiser 10: 10-driver Custom-Fit In-Ear Monitor